Airport Antalya Scenery for X-Plane
A trip to Antalya is something that all virtual pilots should look to take on at one stage. This amazing part of Turkish life is a truly fun location to come and visit. Sadly, or X-Plane 10 and 11 users, Antalya does need some work. With this add-on, you can add some much-needed customization to the area. This helps to make sure that the airport is adjusted and improved to be far more like the real thing. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 10.50+, X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 11/10 Steam Version
- File size
- 450 MB
If realism is something that you care about, then this can help to make Antalya far more realistic to visit. Given that 16 of the 18 million passengers who come through here are from foreign lands, this is a gateway for man into Turkey. As such, it’s likely that arriving in Turkey will become very easy if you arrive via this airport. Thanks to this add-on, the entire airport, and the surrounding area have been utterly transformed.
This helps to capture the super-busy nature of Antalya, too. This is a bustling location and should carry that same feeling of business and energy. With this add-on, you can see an airport running at maximum, and simulated to a level that showcases that depth.
The rendering of this airport was carried out by expert Aerosoft modelers. The team has worked to make sure that, thanks to the help of Caipirinha, it is fully rendered and adjusted for safe use in X-Plane. This helps to deliver a high-resolution take on the airport, with the design updated to match with 2009.
With everything in place as it was at the time of development, this helps to make Antalya truly come to life. Now, buildings are far more authentic, designs more impressive and activity more vibrant.
- A total take and improvement on the old airport and the nearby area for the best possible finish.
- The high resolution, 50cm/pixel scenery, helps to set the tone of one of Europe’ most important airports.
- Day and night textures included help to sell the real beauty of the city during the day and at night.
- Photorealistic textures on the buildings, vehicles and general area ensure that the area perfect.
- Customized lighting helps to capture every last grain of change within the city.
- Bespoke static aircraft library helps to place all realistic aircraft in parking positions that suit.
- Easy to use and high performance even on machines at average specs.
- Simple to install and start using.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.