Reggio Calabria Scenery for X-Plane
This authentic and detailed scenery package for X-Plane allows the virtual pilot to fly to the “boot shape” of Italy in Reggio Calabria. Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 800 MB
The high attention to detail is evident throughout, with all of the airport buildings and facilities accurately recreated, as well as all of the major buildings around the airport (reproduced in 3D) and the surrounding areas. Indeed, the stunning scenery is as close as it can be to the real-world location.
There are also 3D cars, custom trees, and 3D grass, as well as a 3D elevated parking lot, 3D approach custom lights, and 3D animated apron vehicles. The approach lighting system with animated rabbit lights adds yet another layer of realism to this highly accurate scenery package.
- Highly detailed and accurate replication of Reggio Calabria, including airport and surrounding area
- Accurate reproductions of airport buildings and facilities
- Authentic 3D reproductions of all major buildings around the airport
- Authentic and accurate approach lighting system (with animated rabbit lights)
- Custom trees and 3D grass, 3D cars, and a 3D elevated car park
- 3D approach custom lights and 3d animated apron vehicles
- PBR Ground Poly and Custom Terrain Mesh
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.