Reggio Calabria Scenery for X-Plane
Fly to the tip of Italy's distinctive boot shape - with Reggio Calabria XP. This highly detailed scenery brings you to Reggio Calabria, named after Italian Royal Air Force war-hero Tito Minniti, who was born in Reggio Calabria. Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 800 MB
Reggio Calabria XP comes with all airport buildings and facilities as well as detailed terminals. Immerse yourself in this beautiful South Italian region: all major buildings around the airport have been reproduced in 3D and the surrounding cityscape has been done with customized autogen.
- PBR Ground Poly
- Accurate approach lighting system with animated rabbit lights
- Custom Terrain mesh
- Surrounding cityscape with customized autogen
- Airport buildings with the latest layout done in PBR
- 3D cars
- Custom trees and 3D grass
- Fully reproduced LICR aeroclub
- Major buildings around airport reproduced in 3D
- 3D approach custom lights
- A 3D elevated parking lot
- 3D apron vehicles with animation
- Main city buildings such as "Stadio Granillo"
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.