St. Tropez Scenery for X-Plane
Based on the latest image sources, highly detailed objects were created at and along with the airport. In addition, the villages La Mole and Le Moulin Roux were upgraded with individual autogen. The photo texture covers an area of approx. 26km² and thus covers the entire traffic pattern. Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 1.1 GB
In combination with Ortho4XP we have had good experience with the following settings: Source Bing (BI), Zoom level 17, Use Decals On Terrain.
- A realistic replica of the airfield Saint-Tropez La Môle (LFTZ, LTT)
- Detailed 3D models of airport buildings and other facilities
- High-resolution ground textures
- Very detailed PBR textures for ground and objects
- Detailed clutter objects and 3D people
- Individual static aircraft and liveries matching the real airfield
- Latest runway, taxiway and line layouts
- Large photo scenery coverage of the airport and surroundings (approx. 26.000m²)
- Volumetric grass included
- High-resolution vegetation along with the entire photo scenery
- Visual traffic pattern helper (SAM plugin required)
- Compatible with Ortho4XP
- Seasonal texture and model variants (free update in 2020)
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.