Airport St. Tropez (LFTZ) Scenery for MSFS
A fully-featured add-on for Microsoft's latest flight simulator release, Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 bringing the famous St. Tropez Aéroport La Môle airport to life in the simulator. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 Release
- File size
- 707 MB
The default version that Microsoft included was not as close-to-life to the real version as virtual aviators needed or demanded so the development team at Aerosoft remedied this with this stunning release.
The scenery pack brings the entire virtual airport rendition up to high definition - and more importantly - accurate detail based on the real-world example.
The airport is located around 15km southwest of Saint-Tropez - a popular hotspot of the wealthy and elite. The airport is used as their chosen destination for easy access to the area when flying in on their private jets. It's also close to Monaco and Nice - also equally as famous.
The airport is also used by an array of charter aircraft companies and local aviation clubs.
The scenery is based on the latest imagery sources of the area and features manually developed 3D objects such as hangars, buildings, and objects around the airport.
Also included as a bonus are completely upgraded and reworked villages of La Môle and Le Moulin Roux all including hand-placed vegetation such as trees and plants.
Along with complete autogen including buildings, landmarks and objects this add-on really brings the entire area in and around the airport to life ready for some realistic simmin'
- Recent orthophoto (photoreal) imagery used for the area covered
- A complete rework of Aéroport La Môle
- The latest PBR (physically based rendering) technology has been used for textures and objects in the coverage area
- Highly accurate, hand-generated 3D modeling of buildings and hangars in the airport proximity
- Static aircraft and light aircraft matching what you would find at the real-life airfield
- All of the latest up to date taxiway markings, runway numbers, and ground signage has been included
- A fully-featured custom-designed 3D night lighting model has been included
- AI traffic routes have also been coded to ensure that the default AI traffic are included accurately with this airfield.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.