- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 2 GB
The Brughiera plains to the north-west of Milano rank as the cradle of Italian aircraft construction. Today, Milano-Malpensa is one of merely a few airports left in this historic region. Malpensa is the second largest airport in Italy and serves as a hub for Alitalia, the largest Italian airline.
Discover this highly detailed recreation of the airport for XPlane 11. Photo textures with a resolution of 0.5 m/px, highly detailed and authentic airport buildings, as well as accurate approach lights, help make this scenery as realistic as it gets.
- Accurate models of all buildings, the tower, and terminals 1 and 2
- Apron with exact ground markings
- Detailed 0.5 m/px ground textures
- Orthophoto of the airport with the adjacent industrial area
- Custom vegetation in the surroundings
- Realistic static aircraft
- Animated jetways (SAM Plug-in required)
- Animated docking systems (SAM Plug-in required)