Milano Malpensa Professional Scenery for P3D
While Milan might stand as the capital of fashion across Italy and even Europe, the Brughiera plains to the northwest of Milano is the house of Italian aviation. It's also the location where you can fly to if you wish to visit the hugely popular Milano-Malpensa Airport. It's one of the few airports still standing in the region and is the second-largest airport in the whole of Italy. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 & v5
- File size
- 2 GB
The home of Alitalia, the major aviation firm for Italy, Milano-Malpensa is a truly important airport for Italy and the Iberian Peninsula as a whole. However, fly there in P3D v4 and v5, and you might be shocked at the negligence of such a historical airport. This add-on looks to correct that problem, adding life to the airport where previously little existed.
This is a detailed recreation, using impressive 0.5m/pixel resolutions to deliver on a rich, highly detailed airport. It's got a fantastic array of new buildings, all covered in the most correct and accurate lighting possible. The end result is an airport that is in-scale with reality, and also maintains much of the buildings and functions of the airport. With a whole host of new SODE jetway animations, too, this is an airport that finally feels alive once again.
- New and improved coding to make sure Milano-Malpensa works well with P3D V4 SDK.
- Fresh dynamic lighting ensures new shadowing techniques can stand out better than before.
- Impressive ground layout changes all fit in accordance with P3D V4/V5 SDK regulations.
- Detailed surfaces below and around the airport makes compatibility with other mods like FS Global Ultimate mesh possible.
- All airport objects are made from the correct materials and placed accordingly.
- Vehicles combined and draw calls optimized for the best performance.
- 3D grass included which changes shape and condition with the seasons.
- New taxiway lighting corrected and made switchable or removable at your own choice.
- 3D runway and approach lighting which will change depending on the weather.
- AIRAC 1803, AFCAD optimized airport.
- New models included helping add extra life and individualism to Milano-Malpensa.
- The scenery can easily be registered using the add-on.xml tool.
- Easy and simple to set up and ready for your own personal use and needs.
- 0.5m/pixel ground textures and scenery, with authentic changes related to the season.
- A whole host of new and improved buildings, including terminals and control towers.
- Impressive new animated jetways further improved with the use of SODE.
- Aprons are included with accurate ground signage, making sure navigation is easy.
- Autogen that fills in the whole airport and makes Milano-Malpensa feel alive.
- Landclass data used which is perfect for use with ORBX if you so choose.
- Animated radars, trains, and other airport vehicles add life and energy to the airport.
- Realistic approach lighting that looks outstanding and brings the airport to life.
- ·AESLite compatibility.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.