Milano Malpensa X Scenery for FSX/P3D
Once seen as a European leader of aviation, today Italy is far more barren in relation to its aviation works. However, the Brughiera plains to the north-west of Milano is seen as the cradle of life when it comes to aviation in the country. Milano-Malpensa Airport is easily one of the few airports still standing here today, and this add-on ensures FSX and P3D users can fly her with ease. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D including v4
- File size
- 780 MB
Rebuilt and delivered with attention to detail, this airport – the local hub for Italian domestic airline Alitalia – offers a new destination to arrive at. Indeed, as the second largest airport in the country, it demands respect.
Fully improved using tools such as AESLite, the whole airport will feel much more alive and in-depth. This is one of the most important airports in Europe: by improving everything from texture quality to apron traffic, the whole area will fee as busy as it should have upon release.
This add-on will make sure you can fly here and enjoy as detailed as 0.5m/pixel detail across the board. Also, airport building layouts and styles have been chosen based in extensive research of the airport itself. New and improved changes across the board will ensure that you can fly to an airport that now feels as big, busy and detailed as it should have upon release.
- New and improved models used across Milano-Malpensa Airport to help ensure it feels more in-line with Italian airport design.
- May new models and features included helping make the whole airport feel much busier, including the new control tower and Terminals 1 & 2.
- Seasonal 0.5m/pixel scenery helps to make sure the whole airport feels much more detailed from start to finish.
- New animations were included, too, with add-ons such as animated radars, trains and airport service vehicles moving around the airport to show how busy it is.
- Approach lighting has been worked upon and improved massively to help ensure you have no problems with regards to visibility when you arrive.
- New ground signage and layout ensures that the whole airport feels both in scale and in the right location.
- Fresh new autogen made from scratch to ensure the whole airport looks much more realistic and in line with the Italian countryside.
- Impressive new landclass data included for perfect integration with useful add-ons such as ORBX to help improve how Milano-Malpensa Airport looks.
- AESLite capabilities provided.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.