- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 4.1 GB
A trip to Anchorage is something that any pilot worth their salt should look to take on. A challenging but hugely rewarding flight awaits, and arriving at Anchorage is like arriving at few other air bases. This Prepar3D v4 mod looks to deliver a top quality aviation experience, detailing Anchorage Ted Stevens International in the right level of detail. The airport itself is one of the most important in Alaska and plays a key role in many national and international flights.
A major hub of Alaskan travel, this air base plays a key role in American and Asian cargo commerce. For that reason, it should hold far more sway in P3D v4; this mod looks to add that missing charisma and importance.
Now, the entire airport has been revamped to make aviation as important as it should be. Alaskan commerce depends on aviation, and this mod helps to capture that importance in some style. Given that most of Alaska are shut off by poor weather and a lack of roads, aviation is the best route of travel. This mod looks to capture that vastness of that, with Ted Stevens International the primary stop-off point. Add in the challenging weather, to say the least, and arriving at Ted Stevens can now feel like a much more satisfying experience.
While this airport once felt bereft of the detail that it deserves, this add-on changes that entirely. Now, it’s going to be much more challenging to reach and land at. The reward, though, is also much greater. Gone are the barren and lifeless entities that made up much of the region. Instead, they are replaced by a much more comprehensive take on this icy state.
With hundreds of plans arriving here every year, this mod finally delivers Ted Stevens with the detail it deserves.
- A comprehensive take on the airport’ overall look, with Anchorage Ted Stevens International, totally reworked. All buildings and facilities have been totally revamped to fit.
- Photorealistic texture work helps to make the whole location look much nicer. 15cm/pixel content creates a very impressive level of detail that fits perfectly with the P3D v4 SDK.
- Lake Hood is recreated in pristine fashion, including all manner of seaplanes and aircraft loaded around helping add some much-needed life.
- Fully compatible with FTX South Alaska scenery package, easily switched using the config tool.
- Animated ground traffic moves around the air base and ensures it looks as alive as it should. US-specific vehicles drive around and help to reinforce the image of a busy airport.
- Autogen is adapted to help fit with aerial imagery of Alaska to really lock in that added detail.
- Seamless environmental changes such as coastline locations due to new custom meshing re-shaping this important part of Alaska.
- Complete new signage and other minor features for added attention to detail and realism.
- Stronger, safer night lighting makes arriving here in the freezing chill of the night a much easier experience.
- Weather conditions now play a bigger role than ever before.
- Animated jetways and windsocks can give you all the help that you need to really feel the atmosphere within the airport change alongside the visuals.
- The Full manual provided in both English and German for easy optimization and adjustment.