- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 700 MB
Like many smaller parts of Europe, in P3D v4 users need to put up with generic, poorly-managed scenery. Often, there is a total lack of realism in the airport layouts and their general features. One European hotspot that really suffers from this, though, is Gibraltar. Now, tips to Gibraltar can be much more enjoyable thanks to the changes to this British Iberian isle. A stunning locale with amazing natural geography, this makes sure you are left with a little piece of paradise planted in the Iberian Peninsula.
This highly detailed FR scenery helps to make sure that the airport and the Upper Rock areas are changed suitably. Now, P3D users will get to enjoy a quick holiday jaunt to Gibraltar in all of its glory. Every minor detail is included, from the location of lighting systems to navigational beacons in the airport making it easier than ever to arrive and land here.
Development has been carried out to ensure that the natural beauty of Gibraltar truly shines through. Not only does this help to deliver an impressive take on the airport, but also the city. Now, just 500m from the airport, you can find the city and a winding main road that is loaded with activity and traffic.
- Impressive 15cm/pixel ground textures help to ensure that Gibraltar and LA Linea are entirely changed to fit with their real-life counterparts.
- The island is not just more detailed, but more alive. The airport is loaded with impressive car traffic across the area, with the whole area looking as busy as it is in real-life.
- Dynamic traffic moves around the airport, as does AI traffic arriving in and from the airport time and time again.
- All buildings and facilities that are associated with Gibraltar Airport have been included to help create the most authentic experience imaginable.
- Many new animations are included, from ships and cableways to help create a much more endearing, realistic take on Gibraltar.
- Major points of interest are included, including the Upper Rock and even the famous fortifications that once kept Gibraltar safe.
- Specifically chosen autogen helps to populate the area and keep it as busy as possible.
- Newly animated windsocks and runway lighting help to further improve the atmosphere and immersion enjoyed here.
- Ambient sounds play in the distance, helping to further create that atmosphere that Gibraltar is so popular for.
- A new and improved lighthouse is included at the southern tip of the Rock for added visibility, realism and dramatic effect.