- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 800 MB
When you hop into the cockpit of an aircraft and set your sights for Italy, one place you absolutely must visit is Bergamo. With this add-on, P3D v4 users can add a whole new sense of realism and depth to the city of Bergamo like never before. With the whole area changed and improved, not least the airport, you can enjoy a much more immersive, scenic trip to the city of Bergamo.
The Aeroporto di Bergamo-Orio al Serio, otherwise known as Milan/Bergamo, is a major airport in the Italian aviation scene. As one of the three international airports around the Milan region, it plays a key role in helping many people land in this most important part of Italy. With this add-on, the whole airport will be transformed with all manner of changes to buildings, facilities and visible features.
Indeed, this add-on includes a hugely impressive 50cm/pixel of detail across the whole airport. With 35 square kilometers of autogen hand-placed buildings, too, the whole of Bergamo tends to look a lot more welcoming and unique. The layout of the airport has been based on authentic data, and also makes use of features like wet weather rain textures to really add that extra layer of authenticity.
Those who use SODE will be able to activate SODE jetways too if you would prefer. This add-on is one of the best ways to combine with other popular add-ons such an Orbx scenery as well as GSX. Now, you can travel to one of the most important airports in Italy and land without a single issue!
- A hugely impressive take on Bergamo airport, freshly designed and with a very specific range of buildings, features, and add-ons.
- New airport layout and scenery included for just about any part of the airport, all based on the latest airport layout data.
- 50cm/pixel image quality used throughout, creating an impressive and immersive range of changes depending on the season.
- New working gates included for those who use GSX/AES and also fully working animated jetways with SODE versions included.
- New pre-rendered night mapping shadows included for that extra immersion and attention to detail throughout.
- New AFCAD file that really changes the approach procedure and parking lines within the airport.
- Animated vehicles move around the airport, creating a sense of business that is very rarely seen by default.
- Working windsocks included based on the strength and direction of the wind in real-time.
- Fully optimized to work with P3D v4 SDK, including new material usage and performance changes.
- All objects are fully optimized to work in tandem with shadow technology.
- New and improved configuration tools to adjust and optimize any feature that you feel does not perform correctly.