- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (v3)
- File size
- 800 MB
The “Aeroporto di Bergamo-Orio al Serio”, also often called Milan/Bergamo, is one of three international airports in the Milan region. Bergamo Extended is an up-to-date recreation of this airport for FSX and P3D V3, complete with all buildings and service facilities.
The aerial image used for this scenery comes with a resolution of 50cm/px and includes seasonal variations as well as hand-placed autogen over a surface of 35 square kilometers. The AFCAD file includes recent parking positions and approach procedures as per AIRAC 1809.
SODE users can activate the optional SODE jetways, with CTRL-J enabled ones as a fallback. Bergamo Extended is also compatible with third-party meshed, e.g. Orbx surface sceneries, and includes options for compatibility with GSX.
Besides being a hub for Ryanair and offering a number of seasonal and charter flights, Bergamo Airport is also an important cargo airport – both UPS and especially DHL have a large presence here, connecting northern Italy to most major cargo hubs all over Europe.
- Bergamo airport with all the buildings and service facilities, major buildings around the airport are included
- 50 cm/pixel aerial image with seasonal variations covering 35 km² with hand placed autogen
- Detailed animated CTRL-J jetways (SODE version available as an optional zip file)
- Functional safe gates working with AES technology (a configuration file is available for GSX users)
- Partially prerendered shadows
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD file with airline parking codes and approach procedures (AIRAC 1809)
- Extended configuration tool
- Working windsocks based on wind strength and direction
- Optimized 3D runway lighting