Malaga Professional Scenery for P3D
When people think of a trip to the Costa del Sol, one of the first - and best - places to arrive is via Airport Malaga. This takes this rich part of Andalusia and makes sure that it truly matches up with the quality, class, and grandeur of the real thing with very little issue whatsoever. Thanks to the highly detailed nature of this P3D add-on, you can make sure that every trip to Malaga is accompanied by a fair take on the airport which is much more like the real thing. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 & v5
- File size
- 2.8 GB
It's a fantastic take on the airport, making sure that they fully capture the richness and heart of the entire arena. with an impressive 0.5m/pixel solution provided, this gives you a very high-resolution solution that looks great, with all manner of hand-placed objects helping to further diversify this airport.
The new changes also include a new SODE animated jetway. This looks great alongside the plethora of new static objects. Add in the new high-resolution AFCAD data and the 3D approach lighting improvements, and it's easy to see why a trip to Malaga might just become a touch easier to enjoy if you choose to use this add-on.
Easily adapted and changed, too you can set up your own take on Malaga Airport with regards to the limitations of your hardware.
- Everything is made and adapted using the P3D v4/v5 SDK; this allows for the best performance and high-quality optimization of the engine.
- Optimized for shadow technology and impressive designs that look outstanding.
- Ground layouts and textures come with the intention of filling in the blank spots in the airport whilst ensuring it's compatible with add-ons such as ORB FTX Global Vector.
- 180km2 of impressive satellite imagery making sure that Malaga and the airport both come to life and look the very best that they can.
- Autogen and city objects stand out, giving you a much more realistic take on the city and making it much easier to fully appreciate the richness of its layout.
- Animated jetways, aircraft parking, and static vehicles all litter the city. Buses, baggage carts, and the like move around, too, making sure that the whole airport feels more alive.
- 3D lighting on the runway as well as impressive time and weather conditioning makes it very easy for you to get the best possible performance from your trip to Malaga.
- High-quality vehicles that come with both feeder and apron included (AESLite) for the best possible experience.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.