- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (v4)
- File size
- 63 MB
For many years, Pulp Fiction magazines were among some of the most popular fiction magazines around. They were hugely popular until the 1950s when more conventional methods of fiction began to replace this kind of entertainment. They were often made from cheap wooden pulp, hence the name. However, at the peak of their popularity, as many as 1m copies could be sold per issue for common Pulp Fiction magazines.
By the mid-30s, as many as 150 Pulp titles exist. While it came to an end in 1957 with the liquidation of The American News Company, it was already dying a slow death. Many popular series, such as Doc Savage, Weird Tales, and Black Mask had all ceased by then. However, for fans of this old-school entertainment model, you can enjoy a whole new kind of Pulp Fiction with the help of this collection by Rolling Cumulus Software.
This includes the missions for The Search for Dr. Evailin, one of our most popular mission packs. You will get to take on a huge and enjoyable adventure, taking the role of Max Rex on. The famous aviator and all-around good guy are heading back to India to see his parents, who own a major tea plantation back in India.
While the world is on the cusp of war, Max knows that his time as a gallivanting pilot might be coming to an end – conscription to the RAF was moving ever closer. Returning to active service, he wanted to see his parents one more time. However, one more adventure happens to wait in the distance.
In a bid to catch Rex as he arrives, old school friend Pamela Evailin arrives at his old family home, hoping to convince her old family friend to help her find her lost father who has gone missing in Nepal.
Can you help find Dr. Evailin, then?
- Take to the skies as the charismatic Max Rex, the famous aviator. Help out your old friend, Pamela Evailin, to find her father, a famous doctor who has gone missing.
- Your journey will take you to Nepal in your poplar twin-engine aircraft, flying to the Himalayas in a bid to find her father and solve what turns out to be quite the mystery.
- Enjoy a classic Pulp Fiction style story participating in a story that breaks away from traditional flight simulation lines.
- Take in all manner of new people who will help you on your journey, making every part of the trip a new introduction to drama and excitement like never before.
- Learn from the easy to follow instructions which will make sure you know what you are doing – but not always 100% knowing why!
- Make use of detailed maps and documentation to help learn about everything that you could possibly need to know if you want to solve the mystery.
- Work through many dangerous activities and locations, making sure that you can make the right calls and handle the unforgiving territories offered by Nepal.
- Full support provided for FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and also Prepar3D v4.