F-16 C, D and I Fighting Falcon for MSFS
SC Designs are proud to announce the F-16 Fighting Falcon package for Microsoft Flight Simulator, bringing you three highly detailed MSFS models. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 Release
- File size
- 452 MB
- Just Flight
Fully native MSFS aircraft
- All models have been coded with Microsoft Flight Simulator native 'Model Behaviors' animations and built to MSFS operational specifications
- All custom cockpit instruments and screens are coded in HTML for native, high-performance display in MSFS
- The Falcons make use of the new simulator's features such as effects and sounds, fully reflective glass, native aerodynamic sound structures, the new 'Modern' aerodynamics system with the ability to provoke 'departure spins', and customized visibility controls for wheel chocks, covers, and boarding ladder. The Falcons also contain custom-built and animated effects such as afterburners.
- Other features include authentic cockpit night lighting with brightness controls, and custom-coded maneuvering flaps and slats
- Numerous external animations including canopy, crew ladder, tail hook, and control surfaces
- The F-16 Falcons are fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets
- Full custom WWise sound set
- Truly 3D virtual cockpits featuring accurately modeled ejector seats, controls, and detailed texturing
- All analog instruments are constructed in 3D with smooth animations
- 'Scratched canopy' glass effects, reflective glass, icing, and rain effects
- Front and rear cockpit positions included in the D and I variants
- Fully customizable crew helmets, names, flight suit patches, and even faces
- 3D modeled dials, ADI, 'whiskey' compass, and other high-detail instruments designed to emulate the appearance of the real F-16 Fighting Falcon
- Display screens with visual layouts based on the real aircraft's systems (within the confines of MSFS' current capability)
- Head-Up Display with an authentic layout based on the real F-16C
- Custom-coded, user-controlled ordnance via the simulator Payload Manager, allowing for live mounting of weapons on hardpoints with active weight increase (non-Marketplace edition only)
- F-16C Falcon systems include an auto-trim system, Forward-Looking Infra-Red display, Terrain Following Radar mode, and full Autopilot and navigation system
A full operations manual is included in the software.
SC Designs' F-16 Fighting Falcon is designed to provide a top-quality aircraft that is extremely detailed, yet less demanding to fly than today’s most complex procedural simulators. Equipped with all required avionics, and with custom-coded animations and systems, the SC Designs F-16 Fighting Falcon is designed to be accessible to all users without the need for intense study.
About Just Flight
Based in the United Kingdom, Just Flight, owned by Mastertronic Group has been in the simulation business since the early days of FS2000. Developing in-house creations and publishing flight sim add-ons from third-party developers for various platforms including MSFS, X-Plane, and Prepar3D.
Their latest focus has been on the next-gen platforms including P3Dv5 and Microsoft's latest flight simulator, MSFS (2020) release.
Trusted by thousands of flight simmers worldwide, Just Flight is a household name in flight simulation.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.