Dassault Falcon 50EX for X-Plane
Available for X-Plane 11 courtesy of the developer Carenado, is an ultra-realistic replication of the Dassault Falcon 50EX, which has also been optimized for VR. Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 551 MB
Using high-end 4K Physically Based Rendering (PBR) graphics, the aircraft features realistic materials which are demonstrated brilliantly in the dynamic reflections and the realistic metal exterior.
A custom Proline21 avionics system is also included (featuring detachable pop-up windows), as well as integrated FMS and custom autopilot (also both with detachable pop-up windows).
As well as the fantastic HDR lighting, including gimballed 3D lights, the illuminated ice lights truly add another sense of realism, as does the pressurization and oxygen systems.
The engine design itself is optimized for XP11 30’s jet engine model. In-depth FMOD sound design has been implemented, including distance effects and realistic turbine reversal effects.
Further features include Reality XP GTN750 support which features 3D panel display support, as well as custom electrical system/Starter Logic/Fuel System/Bleed Air System/Avionics busses/Hydraulic Logic.
Also featured is rain effect support, although, please note, this requires a downloading Librain plugin. The librain plug-in (which requires a separate plug-in install) also provides visual ice effects on windows.
There are 6 HD liveries as well as one HD blank livery included, as well as several PDF manuals (see below).
- Highly authentic replication of the Dassault Falcon 50EX
- Use of high-end 4K PBR graphics for realistic and dynamic results
- Realistic materials rendition resulting in dynamic reflections and realistic metal
- Use of FMOD sound design
- Features custom Proline21 avionics systems and custom Autopilot (both with detachable pop-up windows)
- Features gimballed 3D lights and general HDR lighting
- Dynamic night lights featuring illuminated ice lights for realistic night flying
- Realistic pressurization and oxygen system
- Optimized for VR with extensive support
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Features 6 HD liveries and 1 HD blank livery
- Developed by Carenado
Features several PDF manuals
- FA50 Emergency Procedures PDF
- FA50 Normal Procedures PDF
- FA50 Performance Tables PDF
- FA50 Reference PDF
- RTU Manual PDF
- Carenado Proline 21 Manual PDF
- X-Plane FMS PDF
- Recommended Settings XP11 PDF
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.