Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 51 MB
Flying an aircraft as challenging as the Boeing 737-200 can be quite a task for even experienced pilots. Part of handling an aircraft of this size and strength is to use the sounds that it makes it help inform your decisions as you fly. The Boeing 737-200, for example, flies using a JT8D engine. This helps you to make sure that you can hear the aircraft’ engine reacting to every decision that you make.
Not only does this vastly improve the overall atmosphere within the cockpit, it makes flying so much simpler. By reacting to sound as well as sight, you are much more likely to have an enjoyable experience at the helm. You can now make sure that every decision is taken for the right reasons as a pilot.
If you are using FSX or FS2004 and want to make flying the 737-200 easier, this is the place to start. They do a good job of making sure that the aircraft produces a booming sound, all the while making sure that the sounds make sense within the context that they are actually heard in.
For an environmental improvement and a more educational flight experience, be sure to try out this sound package from Turbine Sound Studios.
- Really captures the heart, energy and raucous noise of the 737-200 JT8D engine. Perfectly suitable for both FSX and FS2004 editions of the aircraft.
- That high-pitched whine that is so famous and linked to the engine will make sure you can enjoy a much more high-precision audio experience which immediately stands out.
- New and improved sounds help to make sure that the audio quality is crisp, clear and in context: when a sound plays in your cockpit, there’s a good reason to hear that.
- Recorded from close to the aircraft itself to make sure that the sounds are both authentic and in context with the actual challenges that you face.
- Listen to the engine react to every decision that you make. From stalls and smashes to take-off and touchdown, this does a fine job of recreating the real cockpit.
- Unfiltered noise allows for this aircraft to producing that lasting, hovering screech that lasts in the air for so long.
- Impressive sounds within the context of each action that you take: you can become a better pilot simply by judging your actions on the sounds heard in here.