Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 57 MB
Any pilot will be able to tell you that part of the joy of flying an aircraft comes from the sights and the sounds. While FSX and P3D do what they can, many aircraft lacks in the audio department. This add-on helps to clear that problem up, giving you access to a high-quality sound package that makes the trip in the Boeing 727 a much more enjoyable experience. By making every sound more immersive and more contextual, you’ll find that this sound package does a fine job of transforming the whole audio experience enjoyed.
Suitable for all freeware and payware models of the Boeing 727, this will capture the sounds of the engine in perfect harmony. This mid-sized, narrow-bodied aircraft produces a lot of impressive sounds as it goes. For that reason, you should look to use the sounds that it can produce to help you learn more about the aircraft and its performance: how is it flying? Where are the problems coming from?
If you want to be a more rounded pilot, then learning these little tips and tricks will be very useful. Given the age of the 727, as well, it pays to have a better level of audio immersion. This will help you to avoid various problems and mistakes, whilst making sure you can hear every reaction to each action that you take.
For this reason, you can make the internal and external sounds of the Boeing 727 far more audible and enjoyable than beforehand. If you want to make it much easier to become a more rounded pilot, then learning from the sounds that you hear is very important. For that reason, you should look to make the aircraft much more audible and capable of being educational for you as a pilot.
- Fresh new engine noise that was recorded close to the real thing. This helps to make sure that every roar of the engine that you hear is based on the real thing.
- Top quality new autopilot sounds make sure that you know exactly when you have put the autopilot system on.
- New wind sounds will make sure you are left with a much more comfortable flight experience. Hear the wind fly on past as you sit in the comfort of the cockpit.
- Better gear and flap noises will make sure that you can easily hear everything that is going on from the aircraft, allowing you to better judge the condition of the aircraft mid-flight.
- New and improved start-up and shutdown noises will make sure you can get all the help that you need to take off or touch down with the right increments, simply by judging the sound.
- Ambient cockpit sounds are included, which go a long way to helping you to bring the experience further up, improving the experience both internally and externally.