Boeing 737-800 Sound Pack for FSX1 reviews
Media format: Immediate Download Compatibility: Microsoft Flight Simulator X Filesize: 66 MB Read more...
- Turboprop Simulations
Turboprop Simulations - Boeing 737-800 Sound Pack for Flight Simulator X SP1-SP2
Enjoy the high realism of engine sounds from the Boeing 737-800 the way it was meant to sound. Commercial pilots and simulator fans will enjoy the sound of turbofan engine quality from the interior and outside of the Boeing 737-800. All audio was kept at full quality from their original recordings taken resulting in a real experience you have to hear to believe!
- All engine sounds were recorded from actual Boeing 737-800 aircraft including flaps.
- Wind, Gear, and Other sounds are custom.
- New ground roll engine sound enhancement feature added on taxi.
- Sounds are sampled at 48000hz Stereo 32bit.
- Exported to WAV PCM 16bit format for Flight Simulator X compatibility.
- Sound package is compatible and tested with default the Boeing 737-800 on Flight Simulator X SP1-SP2.
- Sound package should be compatible and work with most Boeing 737 freeware/payware on Flight Simulator X SP1-SP2.
- Future versions of this sound pack will be upgraded and made compatible with popular 737 addons.
Note: Sound package has not been tested for Flight Simulator 2004.
About Turboprop SimulationsView all products/add-ons by Turboprop Simulations.
Rated 4.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
I really think these sounds are great. Being in the sim for as long as i have been flying, i would like to suggest to lower the wind noise. Being in the cockpit of a jet, the wind is a bit loud that you would not normally hear in the cockpit
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.