Media format: Immediate Download
Compatibility: Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Filesize: 66 MB
Turboprop Simulations - Boeing 737-800 Sound Pack for Flight Simulator X SP1-SP2
Enjoy the high realism of engine sounds from the Boeing 737-800 the way it was meant to sound. Commercial pilots and simulator fans will enjoy the sound of turbofan engine quality from the interior and outside of the Boeing 737-800. All audio was kept at full quality from their original recordings taken resulting in a real experience you have to hear to believe!
- All engine sounds were recorded from actual Boeing 737-800 aircraft including flaps.
- Wind, Gear, and Other sounds are custom.
- New ground roll engine sound enhancement feature added on taxi.
- Sounds are sampled at 48000hz Stereo 32bit.
- Exported to WAV PCM 16bit format for Flight Simulator X compatibility.
- Sound package is compatible and tested with default the Boeing 737-800 on Flight Simulator X SP1-SP2.
- Sound package should be compatible and work with most Boeing 737 freeware/payware on Flight Simulator X SP1-SP2.
- Future versions of this sound pack will be upgraded and made compatible with popular 737 addons.
Note: Sound package has not been tested for Flight Simulator 2004.
Rated 1.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
This was a very disappointing purchase. There were all kinds of problems: phasing issues between the two engines, lack uniformity in sound between engine phases, the lack of quality in the actual recordings (that at times were actually distorted)...there is a lack of continuous sound when retracting the flaps from fully extended position to zero...could go on, but you get the idea. Whatever you do, do not buy this particular product as I found it very disappointing that it does not live up to the expectations set by the advertising. As a recording engineer myself, I know good sound when I hear it and lousy sound likewise. DO NOT PURCHASE!
Sure would like to get my money back!