Boeing 787 Trent 1000 Pilot Edition Sound Pack for FSX/P3D
Flying a Boeing 787 aircraft is a lot of fun, but it’s made even more enjoyable with the right sounds. Part of what makes the 787 such a booming, loud aircraft is the use of Rolls Royce Trent 1000 engines. These create a loud and immersive noise whenever they are used, and often become a very popular choice for pilots flying commercial carriers. However, part of the problem with flying a 787 in FSX or P3D is the poor quality of audio feedback. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 123 MB
- Turbine Sound Studios
Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
If you want to avoid that issue, then this Rolls Royce Trent 1000 sound package by Turbine Sound Studios is what you need. By refreshing and optimizing every sound that your aircraft make, this add-on ensures that you will never be left surprised by the sounds of the Rolls Royce Trent 1000 engine again.
This aircraft engine was first released in 2004, and it was part of the Rolls Royce and General Electric partnership with Boeing. This was delivered as part of the 787, and soon became an outstanding replacement for the old engine. This helped to make sure that the Trent 1000 immediately became recognized as a major engine in the market.
This add-on adds over 75 new sounds, with each one making the whole aircraft experience much more immersive. Originally designed for the Qualitywings Boeing 787 for FSX, this should work with most Boeing 787 models. The engine itself is the perfect fit for the aircraft: a modern development which makes perfect sense for the demands of a new and improved Being model.
Known for its immense power and application, the Trent 1000 has gone through some serious changes over the years. From repairing the 2010 engine failure issues to solving issues with blade cracking, it’s a respected engine which has been improved and modified to a high standard.
Now, FSX and P3D users can hear that standard every time they fire up a Boeing 787.
- For one, there are many new sounds to be heard as you start up or shut down the aircraft – listen to the Rolls Royce Trent 1000 roar into life or quietly calm down.
- Fresh new atmospheric and environmental sounds can be heard from the cockpit, adding even more to the immersion.
- Listen to your aircraft react to your needs, with everything from gear sounds to buttons making a clear, distinctive noise with every press.
- Immersive new external engine and internal engine sounds making sure that you can always hear your Rolls Royce Trent 1000 engine regardless of your perspective.
- New customized sounds both in the distance and in dynamic moments, creating a much more immersive range of sounds within the cockpit that require you to react.
About Turbine Sound Studios
Turbine Sound Studios (TSS) are true masters in creating sound packs for flight sim aircraft add-ons. Known in the industry for the finest cockpit and external sounds. Founded by Christoffer Petersen and based in Denmark, they are true innovators in creating realistic flight sim cockpit sounds.
Their products are captured from the real-world aircraft counterparts using professional recording and editing techniques.
Their sound add-ons can be used on any aircraft model - both freeware or payware. They have focused on FSX and Prepar3D over the years but we are sure they will begin to remaster their creations for the new 2020 release of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.