Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 120 MB
For anyone who enjoys flying the Boeing 787, getting the right sound for the GEnx-1B engine is so important. Part of what makes flying so fun is the immense sounds that we hear from the aircraft as it roars into life. This helps to add those sounds to the simulation, working well with both FSX and P3D.
This new add-on from Turbine Sound Studios adds depth to the sound where previously none existed. If you wish to make sure that every flight in the cockpit of a Boeing 787 sounds right, you need this. Its’ designed to work with the Qualitywings Boeing 787 add-on, though it should work with most general Boeing 787 add-ons.
You will hear all of the sounds as if you were in the cockpit, with this Turbine Sound Studios Pilot Edition sound add-on making sure you can get as much immersion from the sound as you do the visuals. Not only that, but more accurate sounds are much more likely to help you fly better. With more sounds that correspond to actual issues taking place around you, it’s much easier to adapt and grow as a pilot.
With over 70 new sound files you can finally turn the GEnx Trent 1000 into a whole new kind of beast. If you want to hear the right kind of roar as you start up the aircraft, this is what you need. Following in from previously successful engines, the GEnx-1B range of aircraft engines improved on reducing the size of the core whilst making sure fan blades were composite.
These little changes led to a much-improved level of performance, and it also helped to make sure that the engine came with a standard interface so that either the GEnx or Rolls Royce engines could be used without any issue.
- A whole new host of sounds made specifically for the interior cockpit of the aircraft.
- New and improved exterior sounds which capture the essence of cockpit aviation.
- Wind and other environmental sounds are added to help make sure you can hear more than one sound at any given time.
- Gear sounds will work into action, making sure that you can hear your aircraft adapting to your requests.
- Custom distance and dynamic sounds help to make sure that you are left with the kind of busy atmosphere most often produced from the cockpit.
- New start-up and shutdown sound help you to hear the aircraft either whirr into life or shut down with silence and aplomb, with both external intake and exhaust views provided.
- And many more miscellaneous sounds which capture the heart of the Genx-1B engine range.