- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 207 MB
As one of the most important cities in Germany, Stuttgart maintains importance in both aviation and commerce circles. However, like many parts of Germany in P3D, Stuttgart has been neglected. This latest add-on, though, helps to change and improve the city to ensure that city and airport alike are far more realistic. This vital German airport no longer feels like the empty, barren locale it is in the default P3D v4 release.
By ensuring the airport fits with real-life development, it looks much more authentic. Buildings, shape, scale, layout and texture development is all based on the real airport. This takes Stuttgart and its airport to a much more professional, endearing level than beforehand. Not only does it help to bring to life the airport and its buildings, but also the layout and the atmosphere.
From new and improve airport lighting and changes to airport AI to aerial imagery used for scenery, this makes Stuttgart stand out exactly as it should.
New to P3D v4
- A whole new take on the taxiway and parking systems within Stuttgart were utilized in this development. This includes 3D PAPIS and also new moving jetways.
- All coding is developed to fit in line with the P3D v4 SDK for improved control, performance, and management.
- All objects use new and improved shadow technology to help maximize the quality, consistency, and control of the images you see.
- Automated seasonal changes take place, with the airport looking far more realistic depending on when you choose to fly.
- Ground adaptations will allow for the airport borders to flow seamlessly with another meshing such as FTX Global, or even default meshing.
- New 3D runway lighting looks outstanding, offering an easier way to see where you are going when flying at night.
- AFCAD approaches have been altered to fit in line with Airac 1708.
- A transformation of the entire Stuttgart Airport and beyond. This helps to make sure that major city landmarks stand out and sit as close to where they should as is possible.
- An outstanding quality of photorealistic ground textures and aerial imagery-inspired shots allows for Stuttgart to stand out and look as good as it should.
- 3D modeling of all airport buildings and features is included to help really make sure that Stuttgart Airport looks as close to the real thing as it can.
- New aircraft parking and information systems, as well as navigational aids, help to make sure you can get in and out of the airport without issue.
- New and improved atmospheric changes including new dynamic lighting and accurate runway placement, as well as dynamic vehicles on the aprons via AESLite.
- Seasonal changes allow Stuttgart and the airport to look outstanding regardless of when you fly.
- A complete installation manual gives you tips on how to use the add-on, as well as information about the airport so that you can learn more about its purpose.
- Numerous small and minor scenery improvements help to set the scene and make this truly look like Stuttgart itself.