- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D
- File size
- 3 GB
A trip to the Aeroport Calvi – Sainte Catherine on the island of Corsica is always a fun trip to take. The scenic view and the interesting challenges posed to pilots always makes this a fun flight to take on. At the same time, though, it can be rather dull and empty when you arrive in FSX or P3D. Often, this will leave you with a dull and unimpressive looking trip. This add-on, though, makes the most important airport on Corsica finally come to life and look more representative of its real self
The developers have gone to painstaking detail to help include various other parts of the Calvi area, too. for example, business parks and various other areas surrounding the airport now appear in accurate detail. Improved with the help of new and improved markings across the airport as well as seasonal textures the whole airport looks and feels much more immersive.
Add in the fact that you get to enjoy an easier flight here due to new and improved landing approaches, and you can enjoy a better flight experience. It will always make sure that you need to still take the classic 180-degrees approach as you had to when flying to Kai Tak Airport.
- Impressive attention to detail throughout, with a realistic recreation of the Calvi St. Catherine all based on real-life imagery.
- 50cm/pixel and 25cm/pixel imagery used for the wider area and also the airport itself, with smart color adjustment making sure the whole airport looks marvelous.
- Customized meshing and landclass editing ensure that you are left with a much more realistic height level for the general area.
- Night textures help to add better definition and realism to the whole area, vastly improving its overall look.
- Semi-transparent windows included with reflections provided for all terminal buildings and ATCs.
- Detailed fueling station and other minor building recreations help to add a much-needed level of detail to the whole airport, vastly improving its overall look and feel.
- Improved recreation of various parts of the airport, from new business areas to the many car rental facilities that sit around this airport.
- Static vehicles sit around the airport, including the famous wreckage that sits to the south-west.
- Automatic adjustment of the whole airport takes place, with better runway, taxiway and apron lighting via 3D PAPI effects.
- Bespoke AFCAD created.
- Full AESLite compatible for both FSX and P3D (not for FSX: Steam Edition).