Airport Trondheim-Vaernes (ENVA) Scenery for MSFS1 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 Release
- File size
- 3 GB
The Trondheim-Værnes Airport – the major hub for the Norwegian Scandinavian Airlines System and the fourth largest airport in Norway – has been recreated with absolute accuracy as an add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release.
The entire airport and many surrounding buildings have been recreated and brought to life in the simulator which was lacking detail in the default release.
Also included and remastered is the oldest preserved stone building in Norway, Værnes Church, which you can see on your left-hand side should you choose to approach the airport from the east, as well as other buildings, and even bridges in the immediate vicinity.
The terminal interior has also been replicated in stunning detail, as has the interior for the VFK (aeroclub), Rely hangars, and Helitrans.
Also recreated are accurate, complete approach and runway lights, which are based on the real-world version and remastered for the sim.
The airport grounds come to life with animated and functional ground-service equipment and ramp clutter objects. Realism continues with realistic night-time lighting using the latest MSFS 2020 lighting models and features.
- Fully realistic replication of Trondheim-Vaernes Airport
- Reproductions of airport buildings and textures using photoreal imagery and advanced 3D modeling
- Authentic replicas of taxiway, apron, and stands layout
- Ground equipment and ramp clutter objects that bring the airport to life
- Real-world replications of runway guard lighting and taxiway lights
- Terminal interiors, including, VFK (aeroclub), Rely Hangars, and Helitrans
- Authentically detailed buildings in the surrounding areas
- Lifelike night-time lighting
- Custom runway guard lighting, taxiway lighting effects, windsock model, and aerial image taking in the entire airport and surrounding area
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
Just installed Trondheim Værnes scenery and what can I say - just brilliant and fantastic. Very difficult to see the difference between reality and simulator.