Trondheim-Vaernes X V2.0 Scenery for FSX/P3D
This take on Trondheim-Vernaes - the second release of this model - helps users to feel a greater depth of realism when arriving in Norway. As one of the most important airports in Norwegian airspace, this plays an important role in making your flights more engaging to control. With an up-to-date take on the fourth largest airport in the country, all-new additions of terminals and airport buildings generally add an atmosphere that was previously missing. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v3, v4 & v5
- File size
- 4 GB
Photorealistic textures are utilized across the airport, including the terminal interior. Not only is the airport covered, but nearby locations and terrain have been re-worked to ensure it's more lifelike. Seasonal textures have been added, too, with special attention paid to the winter textures in a bid to deliver impressive snow and ice effects as expected.
With full SODE animations, too, this helps to show an airport with life. Users will see passengers boarding aircraft, hangar doors opening and closing as well as jetway animations. Each part works together to help deliver a more realistic take on the airport. Especially at night, with custom lighting, the whole experience can feel much more diverse. With a full scenery configuration tool provided, also, you can configure all features in line with your system's capabilities.
- A full recreation of the Trondheim Airport, as well as the surrounded areas of Vaernes.
- Impressive texturing and modeling work allows the airport to truly feel like its unique.
- Photorealistic textures on both building and ground allow for the whole airport to feel more inclusive.
- Numerous pieces of land equipment help to add to the depth of the airport, including moving service vehicles.
- Terminal and interiors included helping make the airport feel as busy as it should.
- Landmark buildings and bridges located close and inside the airport are added.
- Seasonal textures help to make each time of year feel different to the next. Winter especially.
- Night time effects and improved lighting makes arriving here at any time in the day/year easier.
- Dynamic floodlighting and head lighting offer impressive improvements in visibility over the default.
- Various new vicinity animations help to add more life to the roads, creating the sense of business that's commonplace with Trondheim Airport.
- Visual guidance docking systems, animated jetways, passenger boarding animations and de-icing services all play out around you as you use the airport (SODE).
- Custom animated windsocks, guard lights and more adds brightness and life to Trondheim (SODE).
- SODE features can be turned off, should your machine struggle to make the most of the features.
- Scenery configuration allows for total control over what features you would like to allow, and which you would like to deny.
- Easily optimized to run on most standard hardware without an extensive drop in performance or capability.
- Different resolution options exist for textures, should you wish to reduce the texture quality in a bid to help improve performance.
- Compatible with the majority of Trondheim AI traffic packages to further enhance realism and uplift the experience.
- Static aircraft are included for simpler management of your flight experience and to help balance performance with realism.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.