Santa Paula Airport (KSZP) Scenery for MSFS
This MSFS model of California's Santa Paula Airport features highly detailed modeling of all 100+ hangars and buildings, with hand-crafted PBR textures for every object, custom animated and weather-responsive elements such as windsocks and flags, complete night lighting and realistic markings and obstructions on and around the airport. The scenery has been tested and validated by residents and aviators from the community devoted to this legendary historic airport. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 Release
- File size
- 305 MB
- Just Flight
Santa Paula Airport (KSZP) is a privately owned, public-use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) southeast of the city of Santa Paula in Ventura County It exclusively serves privately operated general aviation aircraft with no scheduled commercial service and is home to over 309 individual aircraft. Covering an area of 51 acres, at an elevation of 243 feet (74 m) above mean sea level, the airport has one runway with an asphalt surface and one helipad designated.
With an average of over 266 take-offs and landings a day, its busy traffic, and a pattern altitude of just 850 feet, plus electrical wires on short final, landing at Santa Paula demands focus and skill from the pilot.
Santa Paula is just a short hop away from many of Southern California's other unique locations and is also a popular attraction for general aviation in the SoCal area. Because of its very attractive fuel rates, many aviators make a stopover here before heading home.
This scenery is designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator as a tribute to the airport of Santa Paula, attempting to honor every part of its history. It makes use of all the incredible features the Microsoft Flight Simulator platform has to offer, such as high definition full PBR texturing and incredibly detailed modeling of the 100+ hangars and buildings at Santa Paula.
- Detailed modeling of 100+ hangars and buildings
- Meticulous focus on details, creating an immersive experience at the airport
- Custom animated and weather-responsive elements such as windsocks and flags
- Fully designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator with hand-crafted PBR textures for every object creating realistic depth, roughness, shadows, and highlights
- Complete night lighting environment for the entire airport area
- Enhanced elevation
- Enhanced grass and vegetation on and around the airport
- Realistic markings and obstructions on and around the airport
- Tested and validated by actual residents and aviators from the Santa Paula airport community
About Just Flight
Based in the United Kingdom, Just Flight, owned by Mastertronic Group has been in the simulation business since the early days of FS2000. Developing in-house creations and publishing flight sim add-ons from third-party developers for various platforms including MSFS, X-Plane, and Prepar3D.
Their latest focus has been on the next-gen platforms including P3Dv5 and Microsoft's latest flight simulator, MSFS (2020) release.
Trusted by thousands of flight simmers worldwide, Just Flight is a household name in flight simulation.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.