Airfield Lido di Venezia (LIPV) Scenery for MSFS
If you are looking to explore Venice from the air, then the Venice Lido Airport is perhaps the best place to set off from. Now, users of Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 can do just that with this highly detailed recreation of the airport which blends perfectly with the photogrammetric city of Venice. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 Release
- File size
- 400 MB
There are further great touches of realism, such as the custom static aircraft, including helicopters, which reflects accurately the traffic in the real-world version.
This realism continues with the animated sun visors in the tower, the weather-dependent 3D people, and the random static aircraft. And this can also be said of the custom night lighting, including on the runway and taxiway. General clutter objects and 3D people further bring the airport to life.
- Highly detailed recreation of Venice Lido Airport
- Accurately recreated and restored in the style of the former commercial airport
- Blends perfectly into the photogrammetric city of Venice
- Custom, dynamic night lighting
- Realistic animated sun visors on the tower, and weather-dependent 3D people
- Excellent run-time speed through performance optimization based on Microsoft specifications
- Entire airport features custom modeling and texturing using PBR effects
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.