- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 Release
- File size
- 591 MB
The sixth installment of Neil's UK Airfields and Farm/Grass Stips for Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release. You can find the first of the series here.
Here we have another 20 hard to find and challenging grass fields. Most of the airfields are an artistic license and are not meant to look like the real thing. I have provided a Parking Spot at most of the fields.
In volume 6 we have a new tool (only if you are flying an ADF-equipped aircraft like the Aerolite 103).
Let me first say, I am not an expert on ADF/NDBís I simply place them to help you find your airfield.
All you have to do is set the frequency by pressing the top buttons on the ADF to set frequencies- eg; press the top left button move your mouse arrow down to the rotary button and using your mouse wheel and set your desired frequency, do the same for the other numbers. Full instructions with screenshots as a PDF inside the product.
Included UK Airfields/Strips in Vol. 6
- Bantry Bay Airfield, Ireland (EIBN)
- Bellarena, Northern Ireland (AG163)
- Beverley (Linley Hill) Airfield, East Riding of Yorkshire (EGNY)
- Boston Airfield, Lincolnshire (EGCZ)
- Burton on the Wolds, Leicestershire (AG159)
- Catton-Airfield, Burton upon Trent (AG157)
- Deanland Linley Hill, Sussex (EGKL)
- Drayton St. Leonardís, Oxfordshire (AG166)
- Eaglescott, Devon (AG167)
- Delvinmore-Airfield, Northern Ireland (AG164)
- Grangewood Airfield, Derbyshire (AG158)
- Helpringham, Lincolnshire (AG160)
- Milson Airfield, Worcestershire (EGFT)
- Nayland Airfield, Suffolk (EGGH)
- Plockton Airfield, Scotland (EG29)
- Rhoshirwaun (Trefgraig), Lleyn Peninsula (AG154)
- Shenstone, Lichfield (AG156)
- Shifnal, Shropshire (EGVM)
- Sittles Farm, Staffordshire (EGAW)
- Tudweiliog, Lleyn Peninsula (AG155)
- Wingland, Lincolnshire (AG162)
Also included in the pack is a fully-featured PDF document providing general information for each airfield along with real-world plates for selected airfields (thanks to Pooley's) that can be used to aid finding/landing at the fields.