- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition
- File size
- 125 MB
As the Second World War progressed, the Pacific became one of the most prominent locations where the battle took place. It was thanks to this importance that the Allies put so many resources into making sure that they could win the fight in the Pacific. Part of that victory came due to the amazing work of the Air Transport Command, who provided a shuttle service to and from the Pacific Theatre.
Commercial pilots joined up with the ATC and took part in thousands of missions, carrying troops and equipment over to rest locations in Australia. They also helped to carry around equipment to makeshift airfields, as well as bringing the wounded back home. It was thanks to this tireless service and constant desire to help out and go above the call of duty that ensures the Allied forces were able to maintain supply lines long enough to win the war.
As part of this add-on package, you will take control of C-47s “Gooney Birds” as well as C-46s, taking part in the world above the South Pacific. Head straight on into danger and risk, taking part in trips to places as far off as New Guinea and Australia. You’ll even see old-school DC-5 aircraft moving through the skies, acting as their final mission during the Pacific campaigns.
If you want to enjoy flying one of the three famous aircraft that made victory in the Pacific possible, now is the time to try it out. Take part in many a famous flight, using the amazing aircraft of the day to make sure you fully appreciate the immense scale of the challenge faced.
- Six new intra-theater missions across FSX, giving you six new transport mission to complete to a high standard.
- Help with the delivery of mail, passengers, and supplies for the war to many islands across the area, landing at tough and challenging airfields time and time again.
- Take on the old-school DC-5, complete with its lumbering nature and challenging controls each and every time.
- Become part of history: hop into the cockpit of some of the most undervalued and important missions that took place during the Second World War
- Enjoy new WW2-era Pacific textures for freeware aircraft, making sure that the aircraft you are in command of feel like they would have in the present ear.
- Change aircraft within missions as you choose: take to the skies in all three of these popular aircraft models and find the one that you enjoy flying most.
- Comes with complete documentation as well as a free gift included with every purchase through the official website.