- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (v4)
- File size
- 19 MB
For years, Canada has enjoyed a reputation as an upwardly mobile nation always looking to make changes and improvements. Part of that constant change, though, has seen many defunct airports become prominent across the various states of Canada. It’s a bit of an issue and can mean that many areas where an air base or airport used to stand now feel derelict and empty.
If you feel like Canada need a few of those old missing airports brought back, this add-on brings a lot of old-school airports back. Many of these airports should not have been closed, in the eyes of some, and this add-on makes sure that they return to their original prominence. This is important, as it leaves Canadian pilots with more spaces to land as they fly.
Worried that you might not make it from A to B without a stop-off point? Then this helps you to solve that issue nicely and quickly it adds in many of the old airbases missing from places like Alberta, British Colombia, Ontario & Quebec.
This helps to add a much-needed level of life and business to these territories, which looked a little empty beforehand. Whether you simply want to make Canada feel busier, or you are an old-school Canadian looking for a bit of nostalgia in where you land, this add-on will make sure that Canada has many more options for you to pick from when you land.
- Six new and improved airfields return to the Canadian soil. Each airport is placed in the right location to make sure pilots have more options on where to land.
- New scenery packages included which help to fill in the areas near the air bases and make sure that it all looks a touch more authentic to the era.
- New maps complete with full details within the airport, this will help you to make sure that each new airport can easily be discovered as you fly.
- Added new suggested flight routes, though you can choose where to fly from as you please, letting you see many of the old-school airports at your own leisure.
- Complete documentation and improved instruction make a big difference to airports, giving you more details and easier understanding of their layout and structure.
- Compatible with any aircraft that you choose – pick the aircraft that you like to fly most, and enjoy.
- Fully P3D v4 compatible, making it much easier for you to enjoy your flights around Canada in the latest version of P3D.