- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition
- File size
- 80 MB
As one of the most powerful aircraft of the Curtiss range, the C-46 is a very enjoyable aircraft to fly. Powered by its hugely impressive Pratt and Whitney R-280 engines with up to 2000HP of kick, this is an aircraft that can get you from A to B without issue. However, finding good cause to fly a C-46 can be tough. With C-46 Adventures for FSX, though, you can make this hugely popular aircraft the perfect aircraft to hop into and fly around within.
With many variants of the aircraft created, the C-46A and C-46F made up the bulk of product sales, with around 3,140 of these aircraft produced across before a halt came to production in 1946. With this famous Second World War aircraft more than serving its time, many like to fly them around and feel that old-school, unhinged power.
Meant for use with the Just Flight model, this allows for you to find many a reason to fly around as a C-46 aircraft. it’s got all manner of changes to the scenery. By using the RCS Sightly Scenery add-on, many new airfields are included and can be used as arrival or departure points.
This will give you many new places to go and visit across numerous nations, taking you into dangerous territory that you might not have normally considered flying over. With many of the new airports now carrying night lighting and dangerous stormy conditions, you can fly straight into the eye of the storm and see how the C-46 Commando handles itself in these tough and tight conditions!
- Top quality textures created for all new additions, with both day and night texture editions being created for your enjoyment.
- This add-on includes the introduction of 18 new airports and airfields. This covers nations like Bolivia, Peru, Argentina, Chile, Micronesia, Brazil, Australia, Jamaica and more.
- All airports use new and improved scenery to help make sure that they stand out from the norm, with more attention to detail and scope for realism across each new airport.
- New and improved flight maps for all of the new and improved airports, including better flight plans to help you arrive without a hitch.
- New departure airports suggested helping make sure you can get the most enjoyable adventure when you are in charge of your Curtiss C-46.
- Fresh vegetation and other autogen objects added, such as new scenery features, airport buildings, and location-specific add-ons to improve immersion even more.
- New textures included covering the Just Flight C-46 as well as new textures compatible with freeware aircraft.
- High-performance rates promised, with much coding work done to help ensure that the frame rates maintain high standards during performance.
- Complete, detailed documentation that offers the easiest possible way to take to the skies and get the most out of your new C-47 adventures add-on.