Boeing C-17A Globemaster III for FSX: Steam Edition2 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition Only
- File size
- 123 MB
As one of the most impressive aircraft produced by Boeing and McDonnell Douglas, the C-71A Globemaster III holds a unique reputation within aviation. Designed as a large-scale military transport, it has served this role with distinction over the years since it first took flight in 1991. Since then, it has been in service and produced many useful benefits to the various air forces who use it.
Indeed, the likes of the USA, UK Australia, Canada, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates all make use of the Globemaster III. Itís also a key part of the NATO aviation system, playing a key role in their NATO Heavy Airline Wing. The last Globemaster III to be produced was done so in 2015, though it is expected that they will continue to sail through the skies for many years to come.
For all FSX: Steam Edition owners, this add-on should immediately be of interest to you. This add-on introduces one of the most versatile aircraft available for military cargo around. This high-wind, 4-engine military transport will make sure you can bring any supplies, soldiers or military solutions needed to anywhere in the world.
For fans of military aviation, the Globemaster III is a must-fly.
- High-quality texture and modeling allow this to be the closest take on the Globemaster III possible. March AFRC 55140 livery included for immediate realism.
- 2048 x 2048 bitmaps make sure that each texture included with this aircraft does the real thing justice, capturing every small rivet within the texture.
- Makes use of FSX key texture features such as bump mapping, self-shadowing, and bloom effects to deliver a more realistic looking aircraft model.
- New and improved 3D cockpit that comes with many clickable functions within the cockpit, as well as replication of key computing systems.
- Outstanding animation quality, with numerous new animations for spoilerons, reverse thrusters, exits and steps, doors opening and more.
- Pilots can be toggled on/off depending on personal preference.
- A high-quality sound set included from Turbine Sound Studios, designed specifically to match-up with the real engines and hardware of the Globemaster III.
- An impressive 29-page user manual to help you learn everything that you could possibly have to know about the Globemaster III.
- High-quality liveries, with ten new liveries covering the likes of AMC, ANG, RAAF, RAF, RAFC, NATO, and the QEAF. Please note these extra liveries are an additional purchase.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 2 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
Very nice aircraft, still trying to land successfully. Good textures exterior and interior. I like the 2d panels, very convenient. Highly recommend.
5/5 Verified Purchase
Product was as described, and with every flight, I don't think the purchase was a mistake.