- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 170 MB
As one of the most important aircraft McDonnell Douglas and Boeing ever created, the Boeing C-17 Globemaster III was a proper game-change. Still in service today, it first took to the skies in 1991 before being introduced to the market in1995. Commonly used by the likes of the US Air Force, Royal Air Force, and the Indian Air Force among many others, the Boeing C-17 Globemaster III is a very popular aircraft for good reason.
It was known as one of the most versatile military transport crafts around, with space for military transport, strategic airlifts, transporting infantry and also medical evacuation. These numerous features ensure that the aircraft has a long service history, being able to fulfill a whole variety of roles for the Air Forces that it serves.
For P3D v4 users, though, the lack of the Boeing C-17 Globemaster III is quite a letdown. This add-on adds this popular aircraft into your collection, meaning that you can easily fly the flag of the many nations who make use of the C-17. If you would like to see why it’s such a versatile and regularly used aircraft, this authentic take will make sure you fully appreciate the C-17.
- Highly impressive optimization carried out to ensure the C-17 operates in perfect harmony with the P3D v4 SDK.
- Changes to the quality of the model itself, making sure that it matches the shape, size, and profile of the C-17.
- 2048 x 2048 pixel quality ensures that this looks robust and carries all of the design hallmarks of the real aircraft.
- Carries important key FSX design features, such as bloom features, self-shadowing and also bump mapping to help make every detail stand out.
- Impressive 2D cockpit with many clickable functions within the cockpit, making sure that many critical C-17 systems are fully replicated.
- 2D panel suite makes sure that you can easily navigate your flight using many new features exclusive to these panels.
- High quality sounds produced by Turbine Sound Studios makes sure that every flight is as enjoyable as is possible, with sounds relating to your actions.
- New animations delivered for things like spoilerons, front exits, and steps, windscreen wipers, and doors.
- New pilot and formation light models can be turned on/off per your personal preference.
On top of a deeply detailed 29-page user manual, the Boeing C-17 Globemaster III comes with a host of useful extras for you to use. For example, users can make use of eleven fresh new paint schemes included to make sure that every flight is as enjoyable as it can be. This also covers the majority of the countries who happen to use the C-17. This includes:
- March AFRC - 55140
- McChord AMC - 10186
- McGuire AMC - 44130
- Mississippi ANG - 33113
- Hawaii ANG - 55147
- Royal Australian Air Force - A41-207
- Royal Air Force - ZZ171
- Royal Canadian Air Force - 177701
- Bare 'Primer', the pre-delivery scheme - 00172
- NATO, Papa AB, Hungary - 001
- Qatar Emiri AF, Al Udeid AB, Qatar - 80201