Cessna 421C Golden Eagle for FSX/P3D1 reviews
As one of the most popular Cessna aircraft around, the 421C Golden Eagle holds a special place in the hearts of many pilots. However, with FSX and P3D lacking a pure take on this popular aircraft, many were left disappointed. This new add-on, though, brings the Golden Eagle to life, introducing an aircraft to your simulator which has wowed since the 60s. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (including v4)
- File size
- 723 MB
Produced from 1975 until 1985, the Golden Eagle was a huge success commercially back in the day. This aircraft was an improvement over the old 421A and B, providing the use of two powerful Continental GTSIO-520-LS/Continental GTSIO-520-NS engines. With an impressive track record, over 850 of these were built and used in the air for many years. Although seeing a Golden Eagle in the sky is as rare as the bird itself, this add-on makes sure you can enjoy a fresh and unique simulation experience from the cockpit of a genuine classic.
- A highly impressive take on the Golden Eagle included, fully compatible with FSX and P3D versions 1-4.
- New and improved textures, making use of material shines and reflections on both the model and the cockpit gauges to really improve immersion.
- Windows get scratched and blades shine naturally creating a very realistic and immersive cockpit experience
- Detailed 3D model and texturing allow this model to really show off the real effects of the Golden Eagle, with the model designed in-scale.
- Volumetric side-view prop effect makes sure you can get all the help you need in capturing cinematic shots and views.
- Knob click sounds and other audible effects can be heard as you fly through the sky and use the Golden Eagle.
- Authentic flight behavior ensures that this model flies as close to the real thing as it possibly can.
- Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GNS530 v2 integration included (sold separately).
- Alabeo GNS530 included helping add even more control when in the cockpit.
- Cold and dark start-up options to help you get the right kind of take-off for your own personal preference.
- A host of HD liveries, five in total, make sure that you can take off in a design that you feel comfortable flying.
- 1 blank HD texture which allows for you to get creative and make up your own livery.
- Alabeo GNS530 PDF provided for extra detail and usage assistance.
- Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF included.
- Performance Tables PDF included.
- Quick Reference and Recommended Settings PDF for best performance included.
About AlabeoView all products/add-ons by Alabeo.
Rated 3.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
3/5 Verified Purchase
The product is OK apart from the fact that I cannot find any Nav/Gps switch,and also no POH.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.