Piper PA-46 500TP Malibu Meridian HD Series for FSX/P3D1 reviews
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v3, v4, v5*
- File size
- 325 MB
As an aircraft most simmers will be used to, this Carenado release documents the Piper PA-46 500TP Malibu Meridian. Version 1.1, the latest release, offers a new and improved take on the Carenado G1000 PFD and MFD system. Also, users get access to a new GCU 476 Control Unit, alongside a new AFCS MC 710 Autopilot system
With easy management of creating flight plans via the MFD to snapping photos from the volumetric side-view prop effect, users can find functionality considerably improved over the previous edition. Take-off run and landing movement roll effects are now in place, too, alongside dynamic propeller shine effects for added realism in movement.
Version 1.1 also now offers the chance for a full Cold and Dark start option. If you would prefer to start your flight from scratch, you can now do so.
With 5 HD liveries for use with the model as well as a blank HD model, you can decide what model you would like to fly. Also, you receive access to numerous pieces of literature that covers key performance capacities, checklists, references and recommended settings. You will also receive a full guide for using the Carenado G1000, should you wish to use it.
The Carenado G1000 has undergone a wealth of changes and improvements, too. By working on numerous Primary and Multi-Function displays, users can now enjoy easier management of checklists, manage audible alerts, customize the G1000 to personal preference and utilize multiple new features.
From flight plan creation to MFD map and traffic as well as terrain awareness, users can utilize the full power of the Carenado G1000 for simpler flight control. You can also insert the map with key information to help have a better understanding of the circumstances and conditions you are flying into.
- Outstanding HD quality textures for all liveries delivers an impressive, authentic rendition on the Piper PA-47 500TP Malibu Meridian.
- New 3D knob technology is used to help provide G1000 knobs with authentic visuals, movement, and audio.
- HQ audio sound taken directly from the real aircraft helps to add a sense of purpose to each sound heard. Sounds now correspond to the actions and movement of the aircraft itself.
- Fully customizable panels allow for simpler control over key functions such as instrument reflection rates, window transparency, and static element visibility.
- Authentic flight behavior can give you all the help that you need to fly the aircraft in conjunction with realistic expectations.
- Weight and balance have been mastered to help deliver a much more realistic flight experience, increasing the challenge of getting to know the aircraft.
- Fully tested by real pilots to ensure that the aircraft has the same strengths and weaknesses as its real-life counterpart.
- New night lighting helps to keep your aircraft fully visible when in the sky, improving pilot vision and making night flights easier to manage.
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
Beautiful Piper Meridian. G1000 virtual cockpit is functioning well (at least major knobs). Some knobs function is missing, like in autopilot: VNAV. Good to fly, realistic.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.