Bell 407 for FSX/P3D1 reviews
The Bell 407 is a four-blade, single-engine, civil utility helicopter which is widely used for different kinds of roles all around the world, such as corporate and offshore transport, air medical services, law enforcement and electronic news gathering. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (all versions including Steam Edtion) and Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 1.6 GB
- Nemeth Designs
It uses four blade rotor with composite hub that was developed originally for the US Army Kiowa Warrior. The Bell 407 uses a single Rolls Royce/Allison 250C47 turboshaft engine that provides more takeoff power, higher operation altitude and better high temperature performance than its predecessor, the Bell Jetranger 206 which it was originally developed from. Its normal cabin configuration can provide space for two crew members and up to five passengers and can be configured with various avionics layouts according to the required roles.
Nemeth Designs Bell 407 features the standard corporate cabin setting with three avionics configurations.
- Highly detailed exterior and interior models
- Ultra HD textures (4096x4096)
- 10 liveries
- 3 exterior configuration
- Sliding rail and normal cabin door options
- Support for multiple platforms*
- Fully animated exterior and dynamic virtual cockpit
- Custom 3D gauges and instruments
- Next gen rain and windshield effects**
- Custom HD sound system
- Realistic system operations
- Realistic but easy to handle flight dynamics
- Custom green instrument cluster and gauge lights
- Digital navigation system options with air traffic indication and basic flight plan management
- Fully animated 3D gauges and interfaces
- 3D render to texture surveillance system and attitude displays**
- PDF manual and in-fligh kneepad checklist
About Nemeth DesignsView all products/add-ons by Nemeth Designs.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
Awesome 407 ! the attention to detail, the feel, the sounds are just great. The only thing missing is the smell of the different interior textures and the burned fuel smell as well, other than that it's pretty cool and fun to fly. Those of us who know how the real thing feels and behaves certainly appreciate this one. Would buy any 'Nemeth Design' craft any day of the week and twice on Sunday !!!!! Thank you
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.