Beechcraft King Air 350i HD Series for FSX/P3D7 reviews
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v2, v3, v4, v5*
- File size
- 450 MB
As one of the most popular aircraft in the Beechcraft family, the Beechcraft King Air 350i is a very important part of their wider releases. First brought to the skies in 1972 the aircraft has become one of the most popular and important twin-turboprop aircraft still in the skies today.
Still in production today, it is the longest running civilian turboprop aircraft in its class to maintain such a long run of production. Indeed, the only other utility aircraft of its kind still in production today is the Piaggio P180 Avanti. For fans of Beechcraft aircraft, this take on the Beechcraft King Air 350i will help you to really enjoy a far more enriching flight experience.
Perfect for professionals and or hobbyists alike, this is sure to offer a very enjoyable flying experience for you indeed.
- Fully compatible with both FSX and P3D v4.
- A highly impressive add-on that recreates the Beechcraft King Air 350i in the richest detail possible.
- 4096 x 4096 HD quality textures ensure you can get all the help you need to both see and feel the power of the Beechcraft King Air 350i.
- Fully working 3D knobs make sure you can use the virtual cockpit and really feel the benefits of doing so.
- 3D stereo sounds reverberate around the cockpit, creating the most immersive and enjoyable sound experience possible.
- Easy to customize panels for window transparency, reflection depth, and various other important static elements.
- Improved flight performance, with authentic flight behavior when compared to the real airplane. Authentic weight and balance, fully tested out by real pilots.
- New and improved back cabin ensures you can get all the help that you need to get ample space throughout the whole cockpit.
- New and improved ProLine 21 systems, with everything from a weather radar screen and VNAV/NAV features to situation awareness and traffic control.
- Easily set up the navigation that you need, with an easy arrangement of SID, STAR, RNAV, ILS, VOR, and various other vital departure, arrivals and approaches.
- All manner of new systems, including PFD, MFD, FGP, DCP, CDU and FMS platforms, all included with the best systems.
- Fully updatable Navigraph database included. Comes with October 2013 data installed, and can easily be updated with a Navigraph subscription.
- A new HD livery set is included, with 5 new liveries in total. Each livery includes an impressive amount of detail and is based on a real-life livery.
- 1 HD bank livery comes included, too. This makes it easy for you to create your own liveries if you are that way inclined.
- New emergency and normal checklist PDFs included, as well as performance tables and other useful referential information.
- New Carenado Proline 21 PDF and Carenado RTU PDF included.
- Recommend settings PDF will help you to get the most out of your FSX and P3D software.
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Rated 3.6/5.0 based on 7 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
It´s a beautiful airplane rendered in the Carenado style , the sound of the engines and cockpit are very good . Flying the plane is not so difficult . If you are a simmer you can land this plane in a day practice . Delivery was direct download and I did´t get any problems here on simshack . Install the software and you can fly it right away . Price was here very low , at carenado.com you pay more for this airplane .
2/5 Verified Purchase
For what this aircraft costs, I am a bit disappointed that I can't complete a single flight without losing my number 1 engine. I followed the checklist, and even went as light as I could on the engines, and still, randomly the shit just loses all RPM and no re-start can be accomplished, i have to dumb my realism settings down to be able to fly the damn plane without an engine loss. Kind of B.S, don't waste your money.
3/5 Verified Purchase
I LOVE this bird, the sounds, the controls and the looks. The VC is top notch and I am glad I purchased this plane. The only down fall is the lights on the inside don't light up, and the landing light aren't configured in the config file correctly. Also the landing lights model are pointing to high so they dont illuminate the tarmac. I really wish I could fly this at night but I can't.
I had the same issue as Joseph until I went through an actual start up of the real thing and realized that the fuel crossfeed switch is always off at start up. Flies great. Only complaint is that cruise speed is well below the listed speed of the actual plane. If anyone has an answer for that????
1/5 Verified Purchase
I purchased and installed the kingair 350i last week and are still busy trying to get the fms working. It keeps showing: "loading data base" whatever I try , deleting, re-installing etc etc. Support from Carenado is sparse and not very helpfull. I regret bying this software.
5/5 Verified Purchase
A fantastic plane! No GPS here, so it is a great way to get introduced to a flight management computer like you would be using in a tube liner. This store also has the best price for this or pretty much anything.
4/5 Verified Purchase
Good aircraft for learning to fly with simulators. I purchased some days ago and after kinda of problems to install the fmc it seems to work fine.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.