Beechcraft King Air C90B HD Series for X-Plane
As one of the most impressive numbers within the wider Beechcraft King Air series, the C90B is a majorly popular aircraft. It's been a model that has since become a minor legend within aviation circles, revered for its impressive quality. Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 350 MB
This was released in the 1990s and since then it has become one of the most impressive of its kind; a powerful four-bladed propeller-driven aircraft. It was a much quieter aircraft than its predecessor, which this add-on does a rather fine job of showing you!
If you are a fan of the C90B and would like to try it out in X-Plane 11, now is the chance. This Carenado creation helps to show off just how much fun one can have in the cockpit of something like the C90B. If you have never tried one out before, then this aircraft can offer you something different from predecessors and successors.
- Designed to be fully compatible with X-Plane 11 new physics engine and engine dynamics. This allows the aircraft to be much closer to the real thing in both strengths and weaknesses.
- Impressive engine cowlings open up, revealing the 3D engine model inside - closely resembles the real engine, making it easier to feel fully immersed into the experience.
- Authentic flight handling allows for the aircraft to maintain a similar weight and balance to the real thing.
- Tested by a team of pilots to make sure that this aircraft flies as close to the real thing as it possibly can.
- Impressive and authentic loading and unloading of all 3D parts as-needed allow for optimal FPS optimisation.
- Ground handling has been adapted to the more authentic and realistic ground physics applied as part of X-Plane 11.
- Top quality physics-based rendering makes sure that you are left with a very impressive finish, with materials shining and glimmering as you would expect them to be.
- Developed using industry standard software, this carries the same quality one would expect from gaming professionals.
- Extra effects include the new ice and rain effects which park themselves on the windows of the cockpit for further immersion and impression.
- Uses the X-Plane GNS430 with full compatibility for more impressive FPS management.
- Fully Goodway compatible.
- 6 HD new liveries and a blank HD livery for you to update and change as you please.
- C90 EFIS PDF.
- Emergency and Normal Checklist PDF packages.
- Performance Tables and Reference Guides PDFs.
- Terrain Awareness Annunciator Control Unit PDF.
- Recommended Settings PDF.
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.