- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D including v4
- File size
- 325 MB
For those who love a light aircraft, the Piper PA-44 Seminole might be one of the best choices on the market.
First released in 1978, itís still a commonly used aircraft to this today and is still in common production. Their popular range of single-engine aircraft makes them an excellent choice for everything from training to personal and private flights.
Whatever the reason you choose to fly a PA-44 Seminole, though, this add-on will ensure it feels just right.
By adding in the aircraft in all of its artistic quality and beauty, the PA-44 Seminole is very much a product of its environment.
This aircraft should make it easy for you to feel the real power of modern aviation, whilst still carrying many of the classic features that made it such a beloved aircraft in the first place.
For a twin-engine aircraft that makes all the right noises and actions, then, be sure to try out the Piper PA-44 Seminole today.
- Compatible with FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and P3D v2.5 and v3.
- An authentic take on the PA-44 Seminole aircraft, with fully working design features on the interior and exterior included.
- Immersive new details on the entire cockpit and paneling system, with steam gauges and G600 panels, included.
- Fully compatible with Flight1 GTN 750, Reality XP GNS530 (FSX only) and Alabeo G600/GNS530 (Flight1 and Reality XP sold separately).
- Fully clickable co-pilot which can be hidden or unhidden depending on personal preference.
- Modern visual changes including new material shine and reflections create the perfect finish.
- Interior cockpit edited, too, offering impressive gauge reflections and various small sounds such as knob click sounds.
- Window scratches and blade shines will give you all the extra features you need to make the aircraft feel realistic and worn.
- Authentic flight behavior offers you all the help that you need for stress-free flight, offering the same ease of use as the PA-44 Seminole.
- 3D model and impressive, in-scale textures give you all the help that you need to make a big difference to the whole aircraft.
- Cold and Dark start-up option allows for easy and effective start-up depending on personal preference.