- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 10.50 or higher and X-Plane 11
- File size
- 350 MB
The Piper PA-44 Seminole is a very popular model within the wider Piper Aircraft range. First released in 1978, the aircraft is still in production today and retains its place as one of the most popular of its kind out there today. A very detailed aircraft, it’s gone through various uses over its lifespan, offering a multi-engine flight experience that is especially useful as a training module.
Since 1995, a renovated version of the aircraft has been on the production line. This add-on gives users access to a version of the Seminole from the 1995 range, with all of its extra improvement and add-ons.
- The Piper PA-44 Seminole is designed with a very close attention to detail in mind.
- The model itself uses high-quality textures to bring it up to the standards of X-Plane 10.50/11.
- Design your own livery for the Seminole with the addition of the new Piper PA-44 Seminole.
- Impressive attention to detail on the model helps to ensure it’s in-scale and in proportion to the world at large.
- High-quality texture development allows for the aircraft to fit right in with the high standards expected from X-Plane models today.
- Fully compatible with 64-bit models, making the Piper PA-44 Seminole easy to fly and engage with on higher-end hardware.
- The Piper model has undergone extensive changes to make it as close to the real thing as possible. Realistic flight dynamics means this poses an interesting, challenging flight.
- Weight, balance, and performance if all based on real-life charts, making it very easy for you to control the aircraft when in the sky.
- Volumetric side-view prop effect makes it easy for you to take shots for cinematic appeal and for remembering personal flights.
- New sounds help to make the whole model come to life, offering an immersive experience that also makes it easier to pinpoint any problems when you are in the sky via the sounds made.