Piper PA-31 Chieftain for X-Plane1 reviews
Still in active service today, the PA-31 Chieftain is among the most popular aircraft of its kind. A very smart and stylish aircraft, it’s often been used since its active service began in 1967. Today, it’s most commonly used as a basic aircraft for small-scale cargo transport as well as for basic pilot training. This cabin-class model is an aircraft that users can now enjoy with a much greater sense of realism. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 10.50 or higher and X-Plane 11
- File size
- 350 MB
Developed to give you a popular choice of aircraft for small-scale flights and stress-free mission, the PA-31 Chieftain is very popular for those looking for simplicity.
Alongside a fully operational PA-31 Chieftain, users will get 6 HD liveries and 2 different color panels to pick from. If you would like some extra variety in your cockpit, this helps to give you that variety.
Also, you get a blank texture if you would like to make up your own aircraft livery – fictional or otherwise. With a range of useful referential PDF documents, too, users can very quickly get their PA-31 Chieftain flying exactly as one might expect.
It’s an excellent choice for those who appreciate customization and attention to detail in a classic aircraft model.
- Flies just as you would expect; genuine flight dynamics gives the Chieftain that loveable 1960s feel from the cockpit.
- Commuter and Standard models delivered to help show you the variation in the aircraft, making it easy to choose the right model for role-playing reasons.
- Customized sounds help to add a greater sense of atmosphere from the cockpit, helping to add personality as well as giving users another way to determine aircraft performance.
- Volumetric side-view prop effects make it easy for you to pick up some great shots from the aircraft, excellent for capturing memories and remembering major flights.
- 3D models and textures deliver an authentic take on the aircraft. Perfectly paints the depth and quality of the aircraft, using smart texturing work to ensure it fits with X-Plane standards.
- 64-bit compatible with those using higher-end machines and for those who like to push their FPS to the limit.
- Optimized for top quality performance even on lower end machines. High-quality visuals offer an impressive finish without ever making the aircraft run too cumbersome on any machine.
- Accurately designed flight dynamics that fits with the performance tables and system information that is available.
- Full access and support for use with a SuperManipulator scroll wheel.
About AlabeoView all products/add-ons by Alabeo.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
100% pleased with the purchase; very nice airplane, completed with some excellentl add-ons; very good 3D cockpit instruments
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.