Piper PA-31 Navajo HD Series for X-Plane1 reviews
While some might not feel comfortable flying an aircraft first flown in 1964, the Piper PA-31 Navajo is a trailblazer in modern aviation. It was one of the most popular aircraft of its era and is still in active service today. Despite being out of production since 1984, the happy blend of high-quality features, fuel economy and reliability makes the PA-31 Navajo a very popular aircraft indeed. Now, X-Plane 11 users can take to the skies in this wildly popular aircraft! Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 450 MB
Flying using its powerful Lycoming engines, these general aviation aircraft were always seen as a popular choice for small-scale cargo missions and also corporate flying. If you would like to take your seat in the cockpit of a very popular aircraft, this might just be the perfect way for you to do just that. This recreation of the Piper PA-31 Navajo for X-Plane 11 brings a classic aircraft to life in a very modern simulator.
This version, entirely made for X-Plane 11, delivers a hugely impressive, FPS-friendly aviation experience that you can find works well on most minimum spec X-Plane 11 compatible hardware. Add in the fact that it is fully VR compatible, too, and many users like to use this aircraft to get a little glimpse into what aviation might have once been.
- Highly impressive, immersive take on the PA-31 Navajo whilst adhering to XP11 rulings.
- New and improved engine dynamics follow the latest XP11 dynamics engine.
- Flight physics adapted and changed to fit perfectly with the new XP11 demands.
- Ground handling adjusted to fit in with new changes as per the XP11 engine.
- Makes use of physically based rendering for the best balance in material and texture design.
- PBR materials all created using high-quality film and gaming industry software.
- X-Plane GNS530 is provided, making it easy to use without FPS limitations.
- Goodway compatible for anyone really looking to improve their overall performance.
- Authentic aviation behavior in-line with the real aircraft in terms of flight challenge.
- Weight and balance adjusted and perfected to fit in with PA-31 specifications.
- Tested by pilots to ensure the best possible accuracy in looks and in performance.
- 6 HD liveries all designed to accurately represent real takes on the PA-31 Navajo.
- 1 HD blank livery that makes it simple to develop your own livery for the PA-31.
- PA31 Normal and Emergency Procedure PDF for better aircraft handling.
- PA31 Performance Tables PDF which makes staying within your limits easier.
- PA31 Quick Reference PDF to help quickly learn and remind yourself of key functions.
- Recommended Settings PDF for X-Plane 11 to get the most out of your simulation.
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
I am new too simmimg, but I stilll love the PA31. Nice airplane and flies like a dream. I get "greased on" landings every time.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.