Piper PA-31T Cheyenne II for FSX/P3D
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v3, v4, v5*
- File size
- 690 MB
In this latest version of the PA-31T Cheyenne II for FSX and P3D v3/4, many changes are included. With full Flight1 GTN 750, Reality XP GNS530 and Carenado GNS530 integration, flight just became much easier. What is often a fun and simple aircraft to fly is now brought into both simulators for a seamless take on a wonderfully satisfying aviation experience.
This latest take on the Cheyenne II helps to ensure it's just right for newcomers and veterans alike. With 3D pilots included, too, you can literally see yourself sitting in the cockpit in full detail. From the cockpit, you can begin with either Cold or Dark settings and take-off in any way that you wish. This makes it easier to appreciate the wholesome details included, from dynamic propeller shines to high-quality fixtures.
Performance is managed with precision, too. From the take-off and landing real rolling movement effect to custom brake sounds, every quirk was captured to perfection. Also, new key simulations to keep you on your toes - torque failure included - have been added. For an aviation experience that will really test your capabilities, be sure to try out this take on the Cheyenne II.
- 5 new stylish liveries in full HD detail, with a blank HD livery for creative developers.
- Various PDFs for your education, including performance tables, referencing, MFD guides, emergency checklists, and recommended settings.
- The full aircraft, ready to be installed and used and your leisure.
- A detailed and impressive recreation of the Cheyenne II. Attention to detail on the model, textures and overall imagery provided.
- New 4096 x 4096 textures deliver a rich and high-quality experience. The ideal choice for a hugely impressive visual product, even for medium-tier hardware.
- New animations and improvements, including volumetric side-effects, 32-bit PA31T sounds, dynamic propeller shine effects and cockpit animations.
- A full RealityXP integrated take on the Carenado GNS530.
- The immersive atmosphere inside and outside the cockpit. Perfect for delivering a much more rewarding flight experience once you master the art of this aircraft.
- Customizable panels that can be edited at your leisure. Control window transparency, instrument reflections and various other visual effects to your own preference.
- Tested by real pilots to ensure this aircraft flies at authentic levels.
- Authentic weight and balance will leave you with an aircraft that feels close to the real thing.
- Realistic night lighting helps to improve visibility when at the helm of the aircraft.
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.