Piper PA-31T Cheyenne II for X-Plane
Features Version 1.2 Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 395 MB
- High-end 4k PBR (Physically-based Rendering) graphics throughout, with ultra-realistic materials rendition (Dynamic reflections, realistic metal and dielectric materials, etc.)
- Custom KFC300 autopilot with a detachable pop-up window
- Rain effect support*
- In-depth FMOD sound design implementation, including atmospheric distance effects, realistic prop effects, etc.
- RealityXP GTN750 support (with 3D panel display support)**
- Extensive VR support with snap points in every passenger seat (All knobs, buttons, dials, handles, etc. also optimized for VR usage)
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine and prop design re-authored completely for XP11.30's new engine model
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
* Requires downloading Librain plugin.
** RealityXP GTN750 sold separately
Included in the package
- 5 Liveries
- 1 Blank texture
- PA31T Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF
- PA31T Performance tables PDF
- PA31T Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings XP11 PDF
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.