Piper PA-23 Aztec F 250 for X-Plane3 reviews
If you are looking to enjoy a stress-free flight, one of the biggest issues you need is a stress-free aircraft. Read more...
- X-Plane 10.40 or higher
- File size
- 440 MB
With the Piper PA-23, you can make sure that you have a very enjoyable experience overall. It's an aircraft designed to offer you simplicity and stress-free aviation, offering you a four-to-six seat twin-engine light aircraft which is perfect for numerous different jobs.
The aircraft has been around since 1952, and in that time it has quickly become a hugely reliable aircraft for people of all backgrounds.
The Aztec was first released to great acclaim and offered a huge improvement over the older, dated Piper PA-23 Apache. Produced until 1981, the aircraft was a hugely successful model for Piper.
However, now you can try it out for yourself in the closest detail possible.
This add-on should give you all the help that you need to really see why so many pilots fell in love with the Aztec in the 1950s, 60s, 70s, and 80s.
- Designed for use with X-Plane 10.40 or higher.
- Highly modified take on the Piper PA-23 Aztec with various changes ad performance improvements put in place.
- 3D modeling and texture changes help you to get an aircraft that looks just like the real thing, with impressive detail in every section of the cockpit, too.
- Bespoke texture provided to help you create your own livery so that you can fly a Piper PA-23 Aztec that fits your needs.
- Fully 64-bit compatible, allowing you to get the very most out of your aircraft if you are using a newer PC model.
- A whole new crop of sounds made entirely for the PA-23 to help make sure you can get an aircraft which looks and sounds like the real thing.
- New volumetric side view prop effect.
- Full support provided for the SuperManipulator scroll wheel system.
- New and improved accurately produced flight dynamics to help make sure the aircraft can feel as realistic as possible.
About AlabeoView all products/add-ons by Alabeo.
Rated 3.0/5.0 based on 3 customer reviews
This is a great plane, but I have a few suggestions for improvement. First, model operation of the cowl flaps so that engine temps are effected. Next, have the fuel gages indicate level of the selected tank - you can draw fuel from the outboard tanks, but can't see the level in the tank. Finally, and this is a biggie - fix the vacuum system - red 'poppers' don't work, and loss of left engine results in a loss of vacuum. Partial panel IFR with loss of critical engine is definitely challenging, but not realistic. Overall, though, I love the model - well done!
4/5 Verified Purchase
Just installed and flew the Aztec. Very docile and fun to fly. Flew an Ils approach on auto pilot and it did OK except that it tracked right of the approach path which required disabling the AP before landing and making a 30 degree course correction. I'll try instrument approaches at other airports to see if this problem persists. Overall a nice representation of a good old workhorse.
1/5 Verified Purchase
Installation didnt go well. The installed aircraft didnt appear in X-plane...
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.