Piper PA-23 Aztec F 250 for X-Plane2 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 10.40 or higher
- File size
- 440 MB
If you are looking to enjoy a stress-free flight, one of the biggest issues you need is a stress-free aircraft.
With the Piper PA-23, you can make sure that you have a very enjoyable experience overall. Itís an aircraft designed to offer you simplicity and stress-free aviation, offering you a four-to-six seat twin-engine light aircraft which is perfect for numerous different jobs.
The aircraft has been around since 1952, and in that time it has quickly become a hugely reliable aircraft for people of all backgrounds.
The Aztec was first released to great acclaim and offered a huge improvement over the older, dated Piper PA-23 Apache. Produced until 1981, the aircraft was a hugely successful model for Piper.
However, now you can try it out for yourself in the closest detail possible.
This add-on should give you all the help that you need to really see why so many pilots fell in love with the Aztec in the 1950s, 60s, 70s, and 80s.
- Designed for use with X-Plane 10.40 or higher.
- Highly modified take on the Piper PA-23 Aztec with various changes ad performance improvements put in place.
- 3D modeling and texture changes help you to get an aircraft that looks just like the real thing, with impressive detail in every section of the cockpit, too.
- Bespoke texture provided to help you create your own livery so that you can fly a Piper PA-23 Aztec that fits your needs.
- Fully 64-bit compatible, allowing you to get the very most out of your aircraft if you are using a newer PC model.
- A whole new crop of sounds made entirely for the PA-23 to help make sure you can get an aircraft which looks and sounds like the real thing.
- New volumetric side view prop effect.
- Full support provided for the SuperManipulator scroll wheel system.
- New and improved accurately produced flight dynamics to help make sure the aircraft can feel as realistic as possible.
Rated 2.5/5.0 based on 2 customer reviews
This is a great plane, but I have a few suggestions for improvement. First, model operation of the cowl flaps so that engine temps are effected. Next, have the fuel gages indicate level of the selected tank - you can draw fuel from the outboard tanks, but canít see the level in the tank. Finally, and this is a biggie - fix the vacuum system - red Ďpoppersí donít work, and loss of left engine results in a loss of vacuum. Partial panel IFR with loss of critical engine is definitely challenging, but not realistic. Overall, though, I love the model - well done!
1/5 Verified Purchase
Installation didnt go well. The installed aircraft didnt appear in X-plane...