- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v4, v5*
- File size
- 1 GB
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here.
Version 1.3 Special Features
- Full FSX, FSX-STEAM, P3D v4.4 (and up) compatible.
- Full PBR textures and materials (Physically Based Rendering ) (P3D v4.4 and up).
- Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750* integration
- Updatable database – AIRAC cycle 1601 (January 2016) included.**
- VR ready.
- Real start-up procedures.
- Real EMB120 engine sounds, aural warnings, and sound systems.
- Real flight dynamics.
- Cold and Dark start option.
- Takeoff runs and landing real rolling movement effect.
- Custom brakes sound on taxi and landing run.
- Original autopilot installed.
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096).
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
NOTE: This aircraft does not have a 2D panel.
*Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750 are sold separately
**You don´t need to have a subscription with Navigraph because this package installs a January 2016 Navigraph database which has all the information you need to perform a flight. But if you want to keep your database up to date you will need a subscription with Navigraph.
Included in the package
- 10 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Carenado and Blank livery
- B120 Emergency Procedure PDF
- B120 Normal Checklist PDF
- B120 Performance Tables PDF
- B120 Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings (FSX and P3Dv4) PDF