Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 47 MB
For FSX and P3D users, one of the main issues that you might have is with immersion. The sound quality for many aircraft can feel quite limited. This helps to correct that issue, leaving you with an easy to enjoy soundpack that feels very easy to connect with. The sounds are played in context, mastered to the highest quality and specifically designed to match up to modern aviation standards.
The E-170 family is a very popular aircraft and has been around the regional aviation experience for some time now. However, their engines are often quite generic and dull with regards to the sounds they play. The General Electric CF34-8E engine now comes to life in full form with this Turbine Sound Studios package. It helps to add much-needed energy where previously little existed. On top of that this helps you to become more reactive to the sounds that you hear, improving your alertness and awareness as a pilot.
The E-170 is an aircraft group commonly used by the United States, particularly the Embraer 170. It’s a major part of the likes of Delta Connection, US Airways Express, and United Express. They are often flown alongside the likes of Japan Airlines and Hong Kong Express Airways. This impressive aircraft is very popular for good reason, and this add-on only helps you to experience that impression yourself.
For access to a high-quality aircraft sound package that makes flying the Embraer-170 all the more enjoyable, be sure to try this out
- When it comes to aviation immersion, the balance of internal and external sounds matters a great deal. This helps to capture the sounds and make sure they feel realistic.
- The range of sounds heard internally and externally will change, helping to add a sense of realism both from the viewpoint of the pilot and the passenger.
- New custom fitted start-up and shutdown sounds play on a regular basis. This makes it very easy for you to enjoy a fresh experience from start to finish.
- New rumble sounds are included, too. This helps to make sure that the overall atmosphere feels real, providing you with a cockpit that’s much more immersive.
- New Embraer flap sounds are included, too. This helps to add another distinctive noise to listen out for and react to as you fly, further improving your skills as a pilot.
- New Embraer autopilot disengagement sounds come included, also. These are great for making sure you can disengage autopilot whilst being aware of the decision to do so.