Embraer E-Jets E175 & E195 V3 for P3D1 reviews
Complete with its state-of-the-art avionics and technology, the Embraer E179 and E195 are now available for P3D (versions 4 and 5) and are both highly accurate and detailed reproductions). Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 and v5
- File size
- 1.8 GB
The jets contain a brand-new PBR exterior, as well as the economy and business class detailed interiors.
The flight dynamics are based on the feedback of real-world pilots and numerous animations are featured such as hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passenger door, cargo hatches, opening cockpit windows, among many more.
The cockpit is fully virtual 3D interactive and features radio autotuning and Color Weather Radar. Authentic warnings and caution messages will be issued through the Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS).
The autopilot is highly authentic and accurate while almost all of the systems are expertly simulated (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurization system, bleed air, air conditioning, two generators/engines, FADEC with ATTCS function).
The fuel consumption also affects the APU sequences, which are also highly authentic and accurate.
There is also updated airway support for various aspects of aviation, and the FMS will also learn your flying habits which will mean it gives more accurate flight predictions. The reproductions of these aircraft are detailed and realistic in the extreme.
- Highly detailed and accurate reproductions of the Embraer 175 and 195
- Brand new PBR exterior and sound experience
- Real-world pilots’ feedback to produce brand-new flight dynamics
- Brand-new detailed interiors for both economy and business class
- Multiple animations such as hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passenger door, cargo hatches, opening cockpit windows, and much more
- Fully interactive 3D virtual cockpit, featuring Color Weather Radar and Radio autotuning
- Warnings and caution messages through the Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS)
- Simulation of almost all systems
- Highly Authentic autopilot
- Highly accurate APU sequences that are linked to fuel consumption
- Fully simulated ice build-up and detection
- FMS learns flying habits for more accurate flight predictions
- Updated Airway Support
- Five different patterns simulated
Please Note: the EMBv3 is not officially compatible with P3D5 – however, with a little modifying users of P3D5 can still enjoy EMBv3. Simply go to the plane panel’s folder and then rename the file named “A2A_windshield.dll. You can also remove it after you have made a backup. This should allow the plane to work.
FeelThere is a flight simulator and ATC simulator developer based in CA, USA headed up by team leader and owner Victor Racz.
FeelThere have been developing add-ons for flight simulators since the early days - since FS2002 and have been working on every iteration since. Their products have included creations for many different aircraft and airport (scenery) creations.
Since their flight simulator developments and aircraft creations, they have also branched out into Air Traffic Control (ATC) simulators and have mastered the Tower! series which is popular among PC-based ATC simulation users. Tower! is likely the most used and acclaimed ATC simulator software for PC.
Feelthere is now also focused on creating content for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release simulator with various scenery packages and likely aircraft to follow.
Rated 3.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
3/5 Verified Purchase
Mediocre.........clumsy to program, no manuals available.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.