Embraer E-Jets E170 & E190 V3 for P3D
Available for P3D (versions 4 and 5) is a highly detailed reproduction of the Embraer E170 and E190, including a range of new features such as flight dynamics, AP, and other system codes and sounds. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 and v5
- File size
- 1.6 GB
The plane has a brand-new PBR exterior, brand-new detailed interiors (both economy and business class), and wing views, and brand-new flight dynamics based on real-world pilots’ feedback for absolute authenticity.
There are also multiple animations for added realism including hydraulic suspension, landing gear, cargo hatches, and opening cockpit windows, to name just a few.
The cockpit is fully virtual 3D interactive and features radio autotuning and Color Weather Radar. This is also an Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS), with authentic warnings and caution messages.
There is also a TCAS II Traffic avoidance system and a pop-up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays.
Just about all of the systems are simulated (electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurization system, bleed air, air conditioning, two generators/engines, FADEC with ATTCS function), while the autopilot is highly accurate.
The APU sequences are also highly authentic, with the simulations linked to the plane’s fuel consumption.
The aircraft is realistic in the extreme and handles as you would expect it to in the real world. What’s more, the FMS will learn your flying habits which will result in much more accurate flight predictions.
There is also updated airway support for such things as waypoint sequencing, missed approach, and holding at a present position, among many others.
- Highly detailed and realistic reproduction of Embraer 170 and 190
- Brand new PBR exterior and sound experience
- Real-world pilots’ feedback to produce brand-new flight dynamics
- Brand-new detailed interiors for both economy and business class
- Multiple animations such as hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passenger door, cargo hatches, opening cockpit windows, and much more
- Fully interactive 3D virtual cockpit, featuring Color Weather Radar and Radio autotuning
- Warnings and caution messages through the Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS)
- Simulation of almost all systems
- Highly Authentic autopilot
- Highly accurate APU sequences that are linked to fuel consumption
- Fully simulated ice build-up and detection
- FMS learns flying habits for more accurate flight predictions
- Updated Airway Support
- Five different patterns simulated
Please Note: the EMBv3 is not officially compatible with P3D5 – however, with a little modifying users of P3D5 can still enjoy EMBv3. Simply go to the plane panel’s folder and then rename the file named “A2A_windshield.dll. You can also remove it after you have made a back-up. This should allow the plane to work
FeelThere is a flight simulator and ATC simulator developer based in CA, USA headed up by team leader and owner Victor Racz.
FeelThere have been developing add-ons for flight simulators since the early days - since FS2002 and have been working on every iteration since. Their products have included creations for many different aircraft and airport (scenery) creations.
Since their flight simulator developments and aircraft creations, they have also branched out into Air Traffic Control (ATC) simulators and have mastered the Tower! series which is popular among PC-based ATC simulation users. Tower! is likely the most used and acclaimed ATC simulator software for PC.
Feelthere is now also focused on creating content for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release simulator with various scenery packages and likely aircraft to follow.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.