Fokker 50 for FSX/P3D1 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (including v4)
- File size
- 900 MB
As far as aircraft go in the Fokker family, the Fokker 50 probably stands out amongst their most important developments. First introduced in 1985, it has become a very popular member of the Fokker airline group and is probably among their most productive units ever produced. It’s still in service today across the world and is commonly seen in flight simulators due to its popularity.
Now, users of FSX and P3D can enjoy a thoroughly realistic take on the aircraft of which over 200 were created. The Fokker was produced from 1985-1997, and in that time made a very clear mark on the Fokker family of aircraft. Commonly used by the likes of the Royal Netherlands Air Force as well as the Republic of China’s Air Force, this is a very impressive aircraft which can serve a variety of uses.
The Fokker 50 was so popular due to the fact that it was so powerful. The dual Pratt & Whitney Canada PW125B/127B engines were very impressive for the time. Add in the outstanding power of their six-bladed propellers and modern cockpit systems, and it’s easy to see why the Fokker 50 quickly became a market leader for such a length of time.
While it was eventually overtaken by future Fokker builds, it still holds a very positive reputation today. If you would like to see what the Fokker 50 brings to the table, be sure to try out this add-on for P3D and FSX.
- Fully compatible with FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and P3D v2/3/4.
- New and improved 4096 x 4096 textures to match up with a bespoke model design.
- Comes with Cold and Dark start-up options for those who desire change.
- New volumetric side-view prop effects.
- Take-off runs and landing real rolling movement effects.
- Dynamic propeller shine effects.
- New and improved cockpit panels to help change window transparency, instrument reflections, and other static elements.
- Authentic flight behavior, matching the weight and balance of the aircraft to work within the real performance parameters of the Fokker 50.
- Tested by real pilots to make sure that the aircraft flies just as well as the real thing.
- Bespoke new custom brakes and other new sounds.
- Impressive new night lighting in the cockpit and on the panels vastly improves visibility when flying at night.
- A series of 10 HD liveries as well as a blank HD livery to design as you wish.
- Emergency and Normal Procedures PDF checklist.
- Performance Tables PDF document
- F50 Reference, Overhead Panel Layout and FMS PDF guide.
- Recommended Settings for both P3D and FSX PDF document.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
This item looks fabulous!! Thanks a lot!! I am about to fly it and I am excited!