CRUZ PiperSport PS-28 for FSX/P3D2 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D including v4
- File size
- 177 MB
- HD Textures
- Alabeo GNS530
- Reality XP GNS530 integration
- Superb material shines and reflections.
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Gauges reflections
- Windows scratches and Blades shines
- High quality 3D model and textures.
- Blank texture for creating your own designs.
- Realistic behavior
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 2 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
Albao always does a bang up job of graphics and physics on their planes the slightest throttle response changes the engine noise everything from reflection of sundown on the wings to the jolt of a rough landing love it. Just wish they would incorporate a 2D cockpit for us amateurs . But hey they have great cust service as well if your not happy.
Ay 85 this is about all I can fly. This is an excellent example of what a LSA should be. I think Piper screwed the pooch when they exported it to china.